Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

I'm looking for a Bible believers forum..they seem to be very rare!

Rxlx

Hi everyone,
I'm looking for a forum where Christian truths are welcome.
My experience so far is that Christian forums are overwhelmd with Satanists.

Hi everyone,
I'm looking for a forum where Christian truths are welcome.
My experience so far is that Christian forums are overwhelmd with Satanists.
Dear Rxlx,
Welcome to Talk Jesus (TJ) an online community of Jesus Christ believers!
I hope you will find fellowship, and growth in God's Word while you are here.

It is most difficult to find a place where the Word of God is treasured, but I will say considering the discussions that we have here on TJ, you can say there is plenty of "iron sharpening iron" going on! :)

By the way, if I may ask, are you male or female? I will add this to your Bio, which in turn will allow you access to the Male or Female Forum that is provided for each.

With the love of Christ Jesus, again be welcomed!
YBIC
Nick
\o/
<><

They are rare.
Avoid Reddit by any means necessary. There was a group and I was on it for a long while but every day constant attacks from all kinds of evil:
Leftoids
Pedo(Holly)Land
Pedos. Groomers.
LGB+ and transgenders.

They are rare.
Avoid Reddit by any means necessary. There was a group and I was on it for a long while but every day constant attacks from all kinds of evil:
Leftoids
Pedo(Holly)Land
Pedos. Groomers.
LGB+ and transgenders.
I tried so many forums that refused to ban all the non-Christians who denied all Bible truths!

welcome, and remember the parable of the wheat and tares, well that is how it is on forums especially. One thing I have to come the knowledge of is that even true brothers and sisters in Christ will disagree on some things about the bible, for example the timing of the rapture, osas,,, but these disagreements should not divide us. THe most important thing we agree on is Jesus is Lord, God and Jesus are ONe ! if anyone denies Jesus they do not know God.

This is why it is so important for each of us to take responsibility for our-self, and learn the word of God, to be able to discern. With out we can be led astray with craftniss.

God bless and welcome to TJ I have been here a while probably a decade and find the word of God is held to the highest standard here

Back