Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

incredibly frusterated

dragokatzov

i never complain. well maybe not never, but i try not to as much as i can. i am the incurable optimist, always believing in the best case scenario.
however, lately i have been looking for a mind christian girl to settle down and spend the rest of my life with
and last time i tried this when i was not a christian, i had a few candidates after a few months. (meaning of course girls i would be interested in dating and who i i could envision being my wife some day)
so since i have become a christian, so i figure simply i am going to take the characteristics i wanted before and add "must be christian" and i should be able to at least meet some nice girls
that new little requirement has messed EVERYTHING up! every christian girl i have ever met has been more flaky, has must more baggage, seem much less mature, and in general just don't have their life together at all. in fact, most seem to have their lives in complete chaos. i can't deal with that crap! are there any good christian girls out there, or am i just going completely insane? which i probably already was in the first place :p

I am not that good in this since, I am still in high school.
But I feel my mentor's own story could help you realize your not insane ;)

Her first husband had passed away and she was pretty upset,
she really loved this man, they had a son together. And one day, her
church was doing a prayer night, where people came to the church
and got up front and prayed or prayed in their seats. And she started
crying, saying, 'Lord I loved my husband, and I pray that he is with you,
and happy." just as she finished this, a man came in and asked her what
was wrong, and comforted her. And soon after, things started taking off from
there. Now she is married to a Christian man named George, who is
caring and loving and an all around good husband and father.

you see, most of the good people we meet, we meet when we arent looking.
My mentor was so focused on God, that he provided for this single
mother. She was alone and hurt, and taking care of her son by herself
was becoming hard. But the Lord did help her.
You are not insane. I have dated a few guys in high school, that we just
the worst. And now that Im with my current boyfriend, who has a relationship with God, and who is a much nicer person, I too have noticed the people being so corrupt. But, if you keep focusing on God,
the one your looking for will show up when your not even looking. :)

I hope this helped some...

Last edited:
If you find a truly honest and caring girl to meet up with that is a strong believer, then you will be happy. I am Very happy with the girl I am dating. She is christian, beautiful and a very nice person.

I wish you luck :)

Yep

Of course...there are plenty of nice girls outs there. Just don't lower your standards no matter what. Be patient...

Back