Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Is any Rib missing me?

Gautchboy

Dear,

I would like to meet she whom is realy my Only Missing Rib. But I do not know how and where to find her.

In fact, I gave up intercourses from six and since I was a little boy, I never got any girlfriend. Then, i bage,n to think about dating not for any adventure but just only for tha marriage. And the mattre persists. It's like that because I never thunk about getting married and thoug it happeed one moment I told that I would only marry one woman from overseas and particulrlay from: a white woman from Europe or America or Asia (China,Japan and South korea), or gain English-speaking countris in africa (Sierra Leone, Ghana, Nigeria,zambia, Republic of South Africa) and maybe one woman from Arabic and moslem world (Egypt,Tunisia, Morocco and Senegal) .

People like divorcing and it does nopt encourage me. Because (that's my point of view since I was so litle as a boy), I would neer like to get married once more and whatever happen. Hence, I would prefer to take much time and be sure that GOD made me for the marriage as Jesus Christ said it in Matthew 19:11-12.

If I shoud get maried in the vison of my Lord and my GOD. I then means I also must be concinced and sure of the Ministery and the Missio GOD entruysted me. because I deeply and heartly set in my heart of serving folling after Jesus christ. And since I was a little boy, I wanted to work, to get one job and join it with travelling a wide all overthe world and then take many oportunities to spread and witness the word of GOD. I later undearstod the Missionary work is the only one right for me.

And if the soulamate really exists, how to recognize and find and meet hern, please? I know she must be christian. But what about my Ministery and my Mission?

I always strongly believe that there is no divorce into the marriage and we dishonour our Lord GOD when doint it.

I wonder if I can search for mine as the Only Missing Rib, but it will be very hard since I fear she may search for me to come to her home country so that we both meet and live together by sharing all together into our devotion Love for Jessu Christ.

If you are here on Talk Jesus my Rib,then you must know I just a poor man and could not travel abroad because I live ionto the poverty. you also have to know that I would like to visit many countries one arth and then witnesing Jesus Christ everywhere the Holy spirit will lead me. acts 1:8; Mathew 28:19-20.

Yours in Jesus Christ

Dear Friend

I advised you earlier today to use the spell checker (the tick mark with ABC over it, situated top right)

You replied to my request indicating you understood.

You have not used the spell checker after you wrote this.......

Do you understand what I am saying brother?

advice

Just a bit of advice...though it is biblical.....no girl wants to be known as your missing rib. Girls arent into that sort of thing hey

GOD bless you through Jesus christ.Amen!!!

Thanks for your point of view and the information.Shalom!!!

Just a bit of advice...though it is biblical.....no girl wants to be known as your missing rib. Girls arent into that sort of thing hey

If my husband is missing a rib, it's probably because his ex-wife extracted his rib and took it to Arkansas with her as a souveniere.

He looks fine to me though, so I don't think he's missing any.

He does say that I complete him; he says that often. I don't know how I do that, really, but it's fun anyway.

As RSJ ? I say that GOD is amazing !!!

May the Holy Spirit remind of the whole of your mind inside your household every day through Jesus Christ. Amen.

If my husband is missing a rib, it's probably because his ex-wife extracted his rib and took it to Arkansas with her as a souveniere.

He looks fine to me though, so I don't think he's missing any.

He does say that I complete him; he says that often. I don't know how I do that, really, but it's fun anyway.

Back