Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Jesus Take the Wheel (Lyrics) | Tim Logan

Thanks for sharing!
I particularly like how the vid incorporates the following scriptures into it. :)

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; For You [are] with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me. Psalm 23:4 NKJV

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; 6 In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths. Proverbs 3:5-6 NKJV

A Song of Ascents. I will lift up my eyes to the hills--From whence comes my help? 2 My help [comes] from the LORD, Who made heaven and earth. Psalm 121:1-2 NKJV

"Come to Me, all [you] who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. 29 "Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 "For My yoke [is] easy and My burden is light." Matthew 11:28-30 NKJV

Your ears shall hear a word behind you, saying, "This [is] the way, walk in it," Whenever you turn to the right hand Or whenever you turn to the left. Isaiah 30:21 NKJV

Oh, and welcome to Talk Jesus!
By the way are you male or female? Let me know and I'll ensure the proper gender is noted in your bio, so you can access the Forum for Men or Women as is appropriate.

Again, be welcomed!
With the Love of Christ Jesus.
YBIC
Nick
\o/
<><

Back