• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Job 14:15-17

Job 14:15-17 King James Version (KJV)

15 Thou shalt call, and I will answer thee: thou wilt have a desire to the work of thine hands.
16 For now thou numberest my steps: dost thou not watch over my sin?
17 My transgression is sealed up in a bag, and thou sewest up mine iniquity.

Job 14:15-17 Christian Standard Bible (CSB)

15 You would call, and I would answer you.
You would long for the work of your hands.
16 For then you would count my steps
but would not take note of my sin.
17 My rebellion would be sealed up in a bag,
and you would cover over my iniquity.

Christian Standard Bible (CSB) The Christian Standard Bible. Copyright © 2017 by Holman Bible Publishers. Used by permission. Christian Standard Bible®, and CSB® are federally registered trademarks of Holman Bible Publishers, all rights reserved.

These are my thoughts, please share yours.

15 God answers us when we cry out to Him as our Father but, this doesn’t mean He answers the way we want Him to but means He always responds, then also does not mean He answers in our time either. We should live to please God. Thru Jesus alone can we truly please the Lord, we could never do this on our own.

16 God watches us but now we as believers are lead by the Spirit that dwells inside us. We should let Him lead our steps and path.

17 As Christians we have are sins covered by the blood of Jesus. God forgives us and forgets our sins because of the cross.