Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Live life !!

I just want to encourage my fellow youth to stay strong.It makes me happy to see so many young people living for Christ. It can be hard and sometimes you feel like you're missing out.

People always tell me that I'm not living life. Just because I'm not following the crowd. But I'm always reminded that no matter what age we are, we're never to young or too old to live for Christ. Because Christ died for us. So I say lets have fun and live life by living in Christ!

Last edited by a moderator:
Amen, we need to stay strong in Christ. We are the future and we will be influencing the future. The future needs Christ to lean on. The Christian life style is the best way to live, what is there to miss out on? Drugs, Alcohol? Premarital Sex? All those things bring things like heart break, death and pain. God gives us laws not just to tell us what to do but he gave us laws because he loves us. He doesn't want us to go threw these horrible things. So if you're not living the way you should as a Christian teen, pray that Jesus frees you from these worldly actions.

God Bless

Totally agreed. We must stay strong for the generations to come. The people that know me think that I live a dry, boring life. But I comment on how I always smile. In the presence of the Lord there is fullness of joy. And best of all, we are hid in the shadow of the Almighty, protected from darkness. I become encourage when I see youth sell out for Christ.

I'm proud of you young people for holding fast to Jesus and I'd like to add this thought to the discussion: Generally speaking, those on the outside have evidence to support their claim that Christianity is boring because Christians of my generation and earlier allowed religion to replace relationship with the risen Lord of Lords.When that happened, joy and excitement went out the window and our church services became (to quote a popular one-liner joke) "Eleven O'clock sharp to Twelve O'Clock DULL!"

I charge you young people to show unbelievers the joyous, Spirit-filled Christianity that our faith was meant to be by bringing Spirit-life to your churches which will result in Spirit-life being poured out in your communities.

SLE

Back