Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Looking for soulmate

cindy83

Hi everyone! im Cindy, 23 years old and live in Perth (Western Australia). I've been praying to God for soulmate and i was wondering when, where and how can i meet him? anyway here is my story, last week i met a guy in my church who sat next to me and we had a nice chat and he asked my mobile number after church service. Then, he called me on the phone a couple times. He is a Christian, studying bible (college) in our church, and gets involved in church activities. Honestly, im interested with this guy and we have a simillar hobbies. Well, everything seems great, but yesterday i asked him how old is he and he said 38years old. I was really shocked at that time, i thought he was between 30-35years old because he doens't look like 38. Anyway, im a bit confused because we are 15years old different and i need some advices/opinions from you guys.:embarasse Thank's!
God bless!

In love of Christ,
Cindy

Well, I guess you need to discern if it's from God. Has he sent you your soulmate? I know that God won't send us something which will completely throw our lives out of place and cause wrong thoughts in us or those around us.eg:

-Would people be disaproving (family etc) If you got together with him because of his age?

The nice thing with Jesus is that if you're stuck just pray and you'll get an answer! You never know, If it's not supposed to be him there might be someone right around the corner! :shade:

I pray you'll get your answers soon,

Your Brother in Christ,

G¬¬

Press in and pray about it! Seek God's will in the matter, ask Him and I can assure that He will reveal the answer to you.

Back