Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

looking for that one in life

Wanted- loving and caring woman she can be any size ,any color
She must be a Lord fearing angel with at lest with one wing,
Halo can be bent a little , but in the process of trying to repair it with prays and worship,
She must be taller than 3 foot and make at lest 75dollers a week,
She don’t have to be so beautiful that she cant take her eye off her self,
It would help if she did not grip all the time,
And not to be so afraid to clean house, for thought of braking a Neal
Hair not to long that but not to sort
Tan would be nice with black hair green eyes and good teeth,
If she don’t have teeth I can work with that,
She most love me for what I am- and what I can be with the shaping of her hand in my life
Willing to have at lest 5 kids, two and a 1/2 if that is to much the 1/2 being a dog or cat,
I don’t mind if she haves been in love before, but if its been more times than she is of age ,
No need to apply- it would be nice if she could read and write for I have a hard time at it my self. Godbless all the ones that are looking for that one in life. may you find what you need to make you whole, its not good for man to walk alone- or woman ether cliffy

[edited by Yeshua no LINKS are to be posted without Chad's permission]

Last edited by a moderator:
Upon the canvas of my heart,
Taking my flight is but start,
Giving back to what must be,
The passion that lives deep within me,
Sharing tenderness’ beneath my hands,
As the colorless fade to be again,
Revealing shapes that you can see,
The art of love ,that one day be…
By. Clifford Wayne Duncan

don’t deceive your self within your fears,
Never get lost beneath the emotions of tears,
Only pursue the true side of love,
Try it with peasant’s virtue from above,
Giving it to tenderness’ within your touch,
To Watch it grow is what means so much,
Fell it with truth one moment at time,
Let reveal together you well find,
More than a love that standing with thee,
A true romance and passion to see,
Gentle kiss’s that never let go,
As sweet as honey and warmth that flows,
Lighting your way one day at a time,
Given to the heart a love that shines..
By , Clifford Wayne Duncan

If its your love that I must see,
And my soul that calls on thee,
More than just truth in what you hold,
Giving me your all in these times of old,
revealing the depth’s of secrets in flight,
Beneath your love are this wings of White,
Sowing faith in ever thing you do,
Bring your tenderness as I walk with you,
Opening my heart to what must be,
Thy gentle touch over takes me..
By, Clifford Wayne Duncan

HELLO, I AM A WOMAN OF SUBSTANCE. I HAVE TO SAY I AM 5FOOT4 AND PROUD OF IT. I LOVE THE LORD AND CHERISH HIM IN EVERYWAY. AND YES I AM LOOKING FOR MAN OF CHIRST. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED PLEASE E-MAIL ME AT
[edited by Yeshua no LINKS are to be posted without Chad's permission]

I know it is time for me to marry. Blesings Kathy

Last edited by a moderator:
hi with time u shall find who is right for you and God has the plan on who u going to marry talk to him and u will get a revelation of whom u looking for. be blessed en wish yah a happy married life.

Clifford Wayne, I know some people in Cleburne, TX. Do you know Allen and Julia Sadler? Or Andy Moon? If so, let me know..they are family.
Amy

The type of woman you are looking for may not be the person God has picked out for you. Like the signature says..........

Clifford, your passion for love, life, and relationship are amazing. Continue to trust God as I am for Him to bless you with that one He's hand picked just for you. God will give you the desires of His heart in His timing.

it's awsome that you trust like that in Christ and that you wanna have someone special for you in your life...
Maybe the woman for you is totaly different from that, but i hope you find someone who's been picked by the hand of God... someone who's meant to be for you by God's will....

I think the very important thing is just put our eyes in God, and wait with faith that He'll bring to us that special person... Maybe don't worry about it and let God work in that area of our lives...

Anyway, I believe He'll bless your life in a way that you can even imagine!!!

Blessings!

Hi Clifford,
keep waiting on God for her as you search and pray. In the meantime be getting busy with God's work as Adam was when God brought Eve. I am also single and hoping that I will meet the right man some day. please drop me a line or two if you think we could be friends. And I love your poetry.You are gifted. God bless

Doen'st matter brothers how many time we have been waiting, doesn't matter eigther all the problems we had, doen'st matter what you had suffer, because the only way you have to not do others mistake is wait the time of God.
let He do in way he wants not your way, like he wants not like we want.
I belive jesus has his eyes over you.
Be strong trust in him, not in me, He will bless you.

Oh my gosh you seem sooo desperate! You will never find the right person when you try to order one. And let me say you this: when you really need a woman and you can't live without one and live will be sad and not live without, you have to learn first to be happy with yourself. What I read I have the impression you couldn't never make a girl happy. Don't be so desperate, pray and trust God who has a plan for you. I'm sure. GBU!

stilll holding on

What can I do when all hope is gone?
As the birds want sing a life so alone.
Tears that dry before they fall,
As a flower that fads though its life that calls.
A heart that beats without a sound,
The sun that shines were shadows are found.

Never to be is this life for me
lost deep within trying to see,
This world of want that never shines
A life that was alone some were in time
A passion of love that only grows As a desire within a age of old..

cliffordwayneduncan said:
Wanted- loving and caring woman she can be any size ,any color
She must be a Lord fearing angel with at lest with one wing,
Halo can be bent a little , but in the process of trying to repair it with prays and worship,
She must be taller than 3 foot and make at lest 75dollers a week,
She don’t have to be so beautiful that she cant take her eye off her self,
It would help if she did not grip all the time,
And not to be so afraid to clean house, for thought of braking a Neal
Hair not to long that but not to sort
Tan would be nice with black hair green eyes and good teeth,
If she don’t have teeth I can work with that,
She most love me for what I am- and what I can be with the shaping of her hand in my life
Willing to have at lest 5 kids, two and a 1/2 if that is to much the 1/2 being a dog or cat,
I don’t mind if she haves been in love before, but if its been more times than she is of age ,
No need to apply- it would be nice if she could read and write for I have a hard time at it my self. Godbless all the ones that are looking for that one in life. may you find what you need to make you whole, its not good for man to walk alone- or woman ether cliffy

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats the best want ad ever, bar none Clifford!
God speed! :)

I dont' recall receiving soulmate advertising payment for this lol :shade: Just kidding. Wait on GOD. Trust Him first and fore most. Trust my advice too because I've gone through hell with women you wouldn't comprehend possibly. Its best to just wait faithfully then to crave eagerly, per se.

GOD bless you brother.

Back