Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Looking...

Red1263

I feel unusual about posting something like this, but I figured hey, it's worth a shot...

My name is Abraham, I'm a Catholic living in California, USA. I'm a red-headed Mexican, at the current moment I'm 23. I pray a rosary every night, People say I'm old-fashioned in my morals and actions. And I'm a student on my way to Medical School.

I'm really not sure, what I'm looking for but I know I'm looking. If I say I'm looking towards a relationship, there's the problem of my time being entirely consumed by School and Family, and I don't want to put anyone through that. If I don't say I'm looking for a relationship, then I'd just be lying...

So if anything else, I'm looking for an answer.

Brother Abraham,during the time you are waiting,it is a good time,to check yourself. Eph 5:25-33 As you yourself become prepared,I am sure the Lord will give you what you both need,and want in him! Remember your tongue,and guard it well! James 3:2-18 Let your good fruit,be shown to you first,so others may see it.and partake of it!! To the GLORY of GOD!! amen.

Thanks for the message Brightman, I'll keep it in mind, it's tough, but the Good Lord has made me tougher!

Hi Abraham, how are you doing now?

You said that you are looking, but really not sure what it is. Have you already accepted Jesus as your personal Savior?

Sometimes life could be overwhelming & stressful. We have a lots of questions that nobody could answer. But you know what, Jesus has all the answer. You are not old fashioned. Honestly, I admire your faith. But then again, just ask Jesus to give you the wisdom and allow you to hear His voice and do His will.

Asses yourself as well. Be active in Church. Surround yourself with people that has the same faith.

I hope you find the answer to your questions. God bless.

Last edited:
Hi Abraham, how are you doing now?

You said that you are looking, but really not sure what it is. Have you already accepted Jesus as your personal Savior?

Sometimes life could be overwhelming & stressful. We have a lots of questions that nobody could answer. But you know what, Jesus has all the answer. You are not old fashioned. Honestly, I admire your faith. But then again, just ask Jesus to give you the wisdom and allow you to hear His voice and do His will.

Asses yourself as well. Be active in Church. Surround yourself with people that has the same faith.

I hope you find the answer to your questions. God bless.

Heya Lanie, I'm doing fine now...

I've accepted Christ as my savior years ago, this particular post is aimed towards whether or not I'm meant to walk this world alone or with a companion.

And thanks for not calling me old-fashioned, and I have received an answer, thanks for your concern. and Thank the Lord for the arduous tasks that lie ahead of me

God bess you too, Lanie and I hope to see you around!

Heya Lanie, I'm doing fine now...

I've accepted Christ as my savior years ago, this particular post is aimed towards whether or not I'm meant to walk this world alone or with a companion.

And thanks for not calling me old-fashioned, and I have received an answer, thanks for your concern. and Thank the Lord for the arduous tasks that lie ahead of me

God bess you too, Lanie and I hope to see you around!

I'm glad that you are doing great! See you around bro :)

Back