Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Loved by God. Please read

tCah

God's Love
(Author unkown)

Everyone longs to give themselves completely to someone, to have a deep soul relationship wwith another to be loved thoroughly, and exclusively.

But GOD says to you, a Christian:

NO, not until you are satisfied, fulfilled and content with being loved by Me alone, with giving yourself totally and unresevedly to Me, with having an intensely personal relationship with Me alone, discovering that only in Me is your satisfaction to be found, will you be capable of the perfect human relationship that i have planned for you.

You will never ber united with another until you are united with Me, exclusive of any other desires or longings. I want you to stop planning, stop wishing, and allow Me to give you the most thrilling plan existing, i want you to have the best.

Please allow Me to bring it to you.
You just keep watching Me, expecting the greatest things, keep listening an dlaerning the things i tell you.

That's all.

Don't be anxious.
Don't worry
Odn't look around at the things other have gotten or that I've given them
Don't look at the things you think you want.
You jus keep looking off and way up to me, or you'll miss what i want to show you.

And then, when you're ready, I'll suprise you with a love far more wonderful than any you would dream of.
You see, until youa re ready and until the one i have for you is ready, until you are both satisfied exclusively with Me, you won't be able to experience that love that exemplifies your relationship with Me, and thus, the perfect love.

And dear one, i want you to have this most wonderful love.

I want you to see in the flesh of picture of your relationship with me, and enjoy materially and concretely the everlasting union of beauty, perfection, and love.

Know that I love you utterly.

I am God.

Believe it and be satisfied.

Hope you can all understand and actually get what this means. It's so good and so applicable.

God is and should be our first love

In His Name,
tCah

Amen! I read it quick trough and got the point exactly. Even I have to say it reminded me about what Jesus said (but that has the same message), seek kingdom of God first and everything else will be added unto you.

But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. (Mat 6:33 KJVA)

God bless you all!

AMEN! That is brilliant and so needed!

As I speak it is printing out and gonna keep it in my journal as a constant reminder

love jack

Wow, that's very sweet and romantic actually,
there is nothing like God's love, no one else comes close to our hearts as close to him.
Every morning I wake up knowing I'm SO loved and someone out there will die for me, and that's Jesus.
I brush my teeth, brush my hair thinking he made value of me, when I was a NOBODY, and I thank him for dying for me, fungus me.

Nermeen said:

brush my teeth, brush my hair thinking he made value of me, when I was a NOBODY, and I thank him for dying for me, fungus me.

Lol! I know what you mean.

I love washing dishes pots and pans because it reminds me of how Jesus washed me. Im all SQUEAKY CLEAN. And i am sincerely thankful

Blessings, love Jack

WOW! That is really beautiful! Thank you for sharing! it made me have a good think as well!

Wow! this sums up beautifully what I felt the Lord's been saying to me for a while..
Is.54:5 -"For your Maker is your husband - the LORD Almighty is his name... "

Many thanks for this pearl of truth.

Last edited:
wow get out ,i have been experiencing this all week ,madness i just seen this now, sums up what i have been feeling perfectly

God Bless and cheers for sharing xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

You all make me smile !

Bless you ...><>

Br. Bear
(Self-confessed Love Junkie)

Wow how very true, we can only truly love others when we love our maker first
God Bless you for your message

You will never ber united with another until you are united with Me,

God is love, the author of love, the statement above makes a lot of sense

This thread really got me thinking!!!

Thank you so much for this thread,i feel it is like so true lol.

Seek ye first the kingdom of God and all these things shall be added unto you,all these things and that includes love!!

Stay blessed my brothers and sisters and always remember that you are deeply loved by God.

Cherryl

Last edited:
That is beautiful.....

Thank you for this post. It is so beautiful and true. Jesus is our complete peace, love, and joy. Everything we need is in Him. When we rush it or make our own plans (as I've done in the past), we could end up unequally yoked (ouch!!!). Jesus is so faithful to keep you even during the lonliest night! Praise the Lord.

God bless you all!

Back