Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Married & Saved....Looking for Christian Friends

2writerlou

Hello,

I'm new to this forum, and I'm a married women looking to meet friends and chat with them.

In Him,
Linda

Hi Linda! I'm new too. Well, I became a member a month ago..but I'm back on now to stay :)
Hope to talk to you soon!

I'm not new, but I am married and I love making new friends.

Welcome to both of you!

~Jen aka G4G~

Hi Linda it is great to meet you! I have a born again sister named Linda in my family so now I have 2 sister Linda's in the Lord!:shade:

Hello,

I'm new to this forum, and I'm a married women looking to meet friends and chat with them.

In Him,
Linda

Hi Linda, it is well with you in Jesus name. am new too and also married man and saved in christ. we can be good fellow in christ.

Last edited:
Same here

Hi, Linda, my name is Tamika, I'm new here also. I'm also newly married I would like to get to know you, until then, may God truly bless you!

Hi Linda,
Welcome to Talk Jesus! It's good to have you here with us. Look forward to getting to know you in chat and to reading your posts. God bless you abundantly now and always!

AA

Hello! My husband & I recently committed our sins to God & want to take the path of righteousness! I would love other married women to chat with. My name in real life is Mary. So hello & welcome! (I am new here as well.)

Back