Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Methodist preacher shocked by Anglican who claimed he'd evolved from monkeys!

Rxlx

Ten years ago my Methodist friend encouraged me to go to her church and since then I've been such a committed Christian that I've been banned from many so-called Christian forums for pointing out errors of doctrine and simple chronology and metaphysics.
I've also tried six different churches to try find one that is really Christian but so far failed as Satan and his second gang of fallen angels have infiltrated all churches and steered them into idolatry, paganism and downright stupidities.
But my friend was shocked two weeks ago when playing golf. Her husband had encouraged her to play and they play with a group that includes mostly 'Christian' people. She was playing against an Anglican priest head of local circuit and asked him the question I ask all religious and non-religious people: 'Are you descended from Adam and Eve or evolved from monkeys?' She was dumbfounded when he snapped 'Evolved of course!'
I was shocked the first few times I had minister say they evolved from monkeys but now I just accept it and tell them they are walking dead. Satan really does rule the world.

Back