• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

MOM's Ill

I live with my mom while going to school and working a 32 hour a week job. I have three sisters that live with my self and my mom. My mom recently found out that she might have cancer. I can't imagine my life without her. I don't know what I would do if she did not make it. Twq of my sisters could make it on their own but my youngest sister who is 14 could not. I would drop out of school if it came to that but I hope it does not. If you would just please pray that my mom does not have cancer when she goes into surgury. The doctors said that is the only way to know if it is really cancer or not.
SparrowGirl

Hello SparrowGirl,

I will certainly keep your family in my prayers.

Love,
Snowrose

Will pray for your mom SparrowGirl, don't stress, trust in God, I believe your mom will be okay, I believe it without doubt, try and do the same.

teraside

I hope it's okay with you if I pray right now, SparrowGirl, because I don't want to promise, and then forget.

Dear God, please heal SparrowGirl's mother. This is so important, please do this for this family now in Jesus name. May your Will be done and You receive all Glory. In Jesus name, Amen.

Precious sister....my heart reaches out to you.........O Lord Jesus we look to you.......Be with this precious family....and bring them through this......Jesus

Administrator
Staff Member
Your mother and entire family are in my prayers. Give it all to GOD and pray all day, persistently in Jesus' name and you will see GOD's glory mainfest in this situation. Pray for healing, pray for strengthening of faith and pray like you've never prayed before! Remember who loves people more than their own family members? Our Father in Heaven, Creator of us all.