Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

my friends boy friend!

ok so i need some advice. one of my best friends has a boy friend that has a not so good reputation but she got him to going to church and he seemed to be doing better. but here recently he has been acting weird and now his parents are making him take a drug test and my friends is worried that it will come back positive and she doesnt know what she needs to do! help i dont want her to get hurt but i dont him pulling her away from God! what do i do!!

God helps!

hey!
well, i don't really know about drugs and goyfriends ( that's not very commun in our culture) but i do know how awful u feel and i know the best thing to do is pray. i'm a prayer worrier, and i'll pray 4 u
God bless
Manal_Tayar

Why is your friend dating this guy anyways..? If he does turn out positive for drugs.. then i think she should keep her distance.. You wouldnt want her to get involved with that..

Dont think your friend can suddenly change this guy, from a bad boy to a saint either. If she were to say something along the lines of......."please dont do drugs!! Stop, ok?" ......Do you think he would actually listen to her.........and stop taking drugs forever??? I seriously doubt it.

If the drug test does turn out positive... then hopefully his parents will whisk him off, to some nice little all boys school, where he can learn some nice morals!

Girl i think that your are so wrong! i am not trying to sound mean or anything but my friends boyfriends test came back negative and umm i used to not live like i should have and i even got a little involved with drugs and i think that yes he can change and ever since this happened he has been going to church and got saved sunday night.... and i think that his parents sending him off would have been about the worst idea ever..that would only make it worse..but anyways thanks for your advice..and all of you that may have a problem similar to this..dont give up..EVER!!!!!!!!!
remember that through God all things are possible!!

isnt it right that in the bible is says you should noy yolk together a donkey and an ox.
that mens that the donkey will hold the ox back from doing its full potential.

although it is not up to me, i would advise you to try and tell your friend not to go out with this boy.
god bless.
timnorman

Hey you. All that your friend can do is pray and be an example to him. To help him and be there for him to help him get upwhen he falls. If she chooses to date himor not is up to her and now that he is saved it is not against the bible (unequally yolked0. Just be sure that she knows what she is getting into before she commits herself to this.

A lesson I have learnt for the more mature christians (thos who can identify God's voice)d on't ask people what to do but rather go to God and ask Him. Remeber He already knows what wil happen if you make any decision and let Him lead and guide you to safe waters.

Be blessed and be a blessing.

Remeber YOU are the ONLY JESUS most people will meet and the only BIBLE people will read. While on earth

Ist Corinthians, it is great to hear of this young mans decision to accept Christ as His saviour, this is a time to cheer and celebrate and Praise God. You are a good friend to be concerned about your friends, continue praying for him to draw closer to the Lord, may he develop a hunger to know God more. Believe and trust the Lord will work in this young man's life, his old ways will pass away and his desires will be for things that honour and glorify God. Keep on praying. I will pray for you all too.

:shade: Calluna

Back