Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

My mom???

diana31483

I called my mom today and I asked her is she going to be there when the baby is born? She sounded like I'll be there if possible; if not go ahead and find someone else to go see you have your little boy. So I would like some prayer on that b/c she shouldn't be thinking like that and she thinks I want to live with her and I don't; I've been on my own since I was 9 years old ever since my dad took me away from her. I think that is messed up that my own mom doesn't want to be in the babys life or mine.

So what should I do? Just let her be or keep trying to talk to her?

Diana, I sent you a pm. The Lord is with You. Whether your mom shows up for the birth or not, I know the Lord God will be with you all during your pregnancy, labor and birth. You are a sweet young lady, and the Lord is watching out for you. Be forgiving of your mother. She does not know what she is doing by rejecting you and your baby. She needs the Lord.

Love,
Dreamer

Yes!

You are right about that and its her loss not mine or the babys. I will forgive her!

Back