Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

My nightmare

But my friends tell me i must date again cause it's the only way i'll stop thinking about him and move on.

Actually thats the worse thing you can do, it would be like using someone to help you get over your ex. You need to heal emotionally, rid yourself of all the baggage before you can date anyone else.

Its lonely yeah..but I think we need to " Date ourselves "
Being single doesnt mean life is boring with no meaning.

Treat yourself, you're free no attachments, no one to answer to, you're free to hang out with friends. Enjoy the freedom and say God here I am.

Only God could heal our scars and remove the pain. Dating other guys wouldnt remove the love you have for your ex. But if you channel all your time into hobbies and just treating yourself, you'll get over it.

I don't know if there was something wrong with my dates, but there was no chemistry and i don't want to hurt anyone!
There will be no chemistry because you're trying to fill a void and those dates are substitutes. Therefore its impossible for you to open up to them or give all of yourself to them.

Matthew 11:28
"Come to Me, all who are weary and heavy-laden, and I will give you rest.

Deal with the confusion, give all your emotions to God.

Last edited:
Back