Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

My theory on love. . . ?

lnrobar

Life throws soooo much at you, and sometimes its too overwhelming for one human person to take alone. That's why they need someone. . . . . anyone, to talk to about it. It isn't that hard to lend a spare minute of this lovely life we only have once to live anyways. It's not like it's our life to be stingy over, it's God's. But when there is no one who will step up and talk to you. . . . there is God. Sure it makes you feel you are alone, with NO friends, but hey, they probably have better things to do anyways.

God is always there for me, when I need someone to be sad with, when I need someone to talk to, when I need someone to be happy with, and when I need someone to be in love with. God's grace in never ending, and always hovering over us. We have His grace, and we take it for granted, yet he still yearns for our love, passion, and heart! Why cling to something that will not be forever??

My theory on love: Wait for it. I mean, yes, it's hard to wait when you want it so bad, but don't fall for the first thing with a wise tounge that comes your way. It could be a deploy, or a FAKE, and sometimes, that person theirself is looking way too hard, and wants the first bit of love they come in contact with to last forever.

Only had we found a love that would last forever, take us away for days at a time, bringing us back into reality only for a breath, then again, taking us back under to be drenched? The neverending search for a love so deep, so pure and holy, so heavily sought after, so clensing to the soul and the heart that will keep you up for days at a time; night after night, hour upon hour, and minute upon minute is the search I long to engage.

That lovely little feeling inside that makes you want to scream, laugh, cry, love passionately forever to someone, fall in love with them every morning while waking up next to them, holding them till they fall asleep, sing to them on or off key, and would do the very same thing the next day reguardless of how mad they may have made you because you wouldn't trade the world for them kind of feeling, is what makes me want to keep searching, and breaking my own heart to find.

Someday I suppose I will find it, but untill then, I am lovesick for something that is only a dream; that only God's tomorrow will be able to handle.

Back