Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

need some encourage

j4jh

hi everyone.. how's going?
for me ok,or rather not. in the last week i was got far from god and did stuff i am sorry for. i dunno why it happend but if it was a test of god i am pretty much failed i think. i need some encourage from you guys.. how to stay close to god in the modern teenage society? what can i do to keep a good and strong relationship between me and the lord? even a prayer for me could be a great help.
:love: :sun: :boy_hug:
J4J

I am praying for you.....to keep your relationship strong just confess your sin to Him....even though He already knows, He loves to listen to you and talk with you.. Read His Word, meditate upon His promises. Keep your relationship with him every day. God forgives you, all you have to do is ask.
I praise God for you, j4jh. You are such a special person, and an inspiration to me.

Love,
Dreamer

Im going to cut straight through it. Unless your Jesus then your going to keep being split from God time to time. It stinks, and it hurts. But God loves you. As long as deep down inside you truley love God then you have it made. You see, its hard for us to be "with" him all the time. I hope you know what i mean by that. Like, this world is such a fast place and the devil puts temptation everywhere. Thats what makes us human. gahhh im pretty bad at this whole explaining thing. But my point is that if you love him then its all set. For he will always forgive you and if you love Him then He knows your sorry for losing your way.

Just keep praying and loving

Of course no one's perfect. We all fall sometimes. But we cannot stay down and waddle in our mess. We have to get up. Clean ourselves. Reading, fasting, and prayer are all ways to reject sinful desires and to grow the spiritual man.
The only way I have been able to keep myself in this perversed teen society is to not conform to the things they do. Yes, it feels weird to be left out, but God will reward you for your faithfulness toward him.

Remember: 2 Corinthians 12:9 "And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient..."

His grace will keep you in a time of need. But we shouldn't abuse this precious gift of grace....

Be strong. Be encouraged. God wants you greatly.

Last edited:
Well, all i got to say is that Jesus still loves you. No matter what you do, he has always loved you, He loves you right now and He'll always loves you.
Reading the Bible, praying and going to church are things that could help you :)
And, just to let you now, i'll definitely pray for you!

You are loved with an unconditional love

God's love does not depend on what you do but what you are. He loves you especially when you feel you are not loved even by yourself. He came to call sinners and not righteous. The sick need the doctor and not those who are healthy these are the encouraging words. Just trust in the mercy of God and try again to love Him...He will not forsake you...even if we are faithful He is always faithful.

Back