Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

New Developments on Urgent Prayer Request By Knight1

Knight1

Dear Brothers & Sisters In Christ,

I just wrote to you the other day about us taking in a young teen and having to move in the next 30 days. We asked you to stand with us for the Lords provision and protection.
We now have some new developemts that we need you to stand with us for.
It seems that the men who exploited our new family member, also run the biggest teen prostitution ring where we live. The vice police want to send her back in with a wire in a sting operation to catch these guys red handed with the drugs and the other young teen girls they are exploiting. This is very dangerous for all of us involved. With God inspired ingenuity, I have already obtained names, addresses and so on. God is so good!!
We know however that there is a time to take a stand, and this is one of those times. I was put in a position to do the same thing with the men that molested my own children not so long ago. We will work together with the proper authorties to bring down this prostitution ring and bring these men to justice. I have alot of peace about what God is doing and why he has brought this young girl to us at this time. May God give me the strength and wisdom do be a good role model and show her the ways of the Lord. Being a single mom is hard, but the Lord is my strength and the head of my house. He will provide, protect, and vindicate his children.
I know that this is the right thing to do in this instance, I need to continue to yield myself to his leading and voice and be quick to obey and surrender to his will.
Thank you again for all your prayers and support.
Your sister in the Lord Jesus Christ,
Barbi

Last edited:
Jesus is Lord!

Knight1 said:
Dear Brothers & Sisters In Christ, I just wrote to you the other day about us taking in a young teen and having to move in the next 30 days. We asked you to stand with us for the Lords provision and protection.

Knight1:

What is the urgency...development?

Your Sister in Christ,
Dr. Bon Vie

Last edited:
Thank you for bringing us this update Barbi, I assure you many of us here will be praying for God`s protection and intervention in this situation in the days ahead! :love:

knight1... You are a very brave woman . To me , your urgency is obvious ! You have allot on your shoulders and I know that God wll make a way for you .

I will as most here continue to pray for you and the stress that you are under . I pray that God will send laborers into your path with the provisions you so desperately need . God bless you sister and I will be praying for you as will most others at TalkJesus . :love: :boy_hug: Mike

Knight one I will be praying for you and your family and all the children involved in such a horrible situation. God Bless you sister ! Please keep us informed.

Knight1, I will continue to pray a hedge of protection around you & your whole household. You are in a dangerous time & position, but God can & will hold you beneath the shelter of His Wings. Read Psalm 91 aloud & say it as a prayer before God. May the blood of Jesus cover your whole family (along with the new family member)....may the enemy be burned by the purity of that Blood if he tries to cross it.

Jesus is Lord!

Knight1 said:
Dear Brothers & Sisters In Christ,

I just wrote to you the other day about us taking in a young teen and having to move in the next 30 days. We asked you to stand with us for the Lords provision and protection.
We now have some new developemts that we need you to stand with us for.
It seems that the men who exploited our new family member, also run the biggest teen prostitution ring where we live. The vice police want to send her back in with a wire in a sting operation to catch these guys red handed with the drugs and the other young teen girls they are exploiting. This is very dangerous for all of us involved. With God inspired ingenuity, I have already obtained names, addresses and so on. God is so good!!
We know however that there is a time to take a stand, and this is one of those times. I was put in a position to do the same thing with the men that molested my own children not so long ago. We will work together with the proper authorties to bring down this prostitution ring and bring these men to justice. I have alot of peace about what God is doing and why he has brought this young girl to us at this time. May God give me the strength and wisdom do be a good role model and show her the ways of the Lord. Being a single mom is hard, but the Lord is my strength and the head of my house. He will provide, protect, and vindicate his children.
I know that this is the right thing to do in this instance, I need to continue to yield myself to his leading and voice and be quick to obey and surrender to his will.
Thank you again for all your prayers and support.
Your sister in the Lord Jesus Christ,
Barbi

Re: Update

I read this thread earlier, it did not have all this information posted at the time. Please be careful not to assume anything, Brothers and Sisters.

I will pray.

Your Sister in Christ,
Dr. Aly Bon Vie

Last edited:
Knight1:Validation Of Prayer Request!!!

My Dearest Brother & Sisters,
It has been implied on this site that the situation with my family and the precious new family member that the Lord has brought to us concerning the teen protitution sting may not be what I have said that it was. Dearest Brethern, On my oath as a christian
all I have told you concerning the ordeal we now face with this teen prostitution ring is true!! What has been done to our newest family member is a crime and a shame! I would never, never ask for prayer for something so important if it were not true. I am not a lier!
I came to this site for help and prayer covering, not for people to assume that I am lying about my circumstances!! I am a new to this talk jesus site and am still learning how to manipulate all the in's and out's of it. Some of my information may have gotten re-written, but I can assure you that every word of it is true!!
For those who are praying for us, I thank you, both for your prayers and for your concern for my family.
For those who judge us falsely, I forgive you, but I am not ready to deal with brothers and sister in the Lord who at such a critical time for us, would suggest that I would lie about such a horrible thing!! I am too involved with this to be offended, but it does make me sad. To come here for help when I needed prayer and encouragement, and then to get judged so falsely, is not only unfair it is also unkind!!

Last edited:
Dear Knight 1 . I am not sure of any accusations against you but I am very interested to know who would do such a thing . This body will continue to stand and pray for you and all that the enemy is trying to do against you . Please P.M. me about any who may have insinuated that you were lying about your request . Include any messages you may have gotten if possible . TalkJesus is a Christian site with very faithful believers . Help us correct any wrongdoing's against you at this very hard time in your life . GBU Mike

Back