• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

New Resolution

Hello My name is Selene and I have always had a relationship with God, but have not walked through the rightous ways. Please pray for me and my Family . We want to be obedient !!!!

Loyal
Hello My name is Selene and I have always had a relationship with God, but have not walked through the rightous ways. Please pray for me and my Family . We want to be obedient !!!!
Selene, I noticed on your "profile" page you said you were not born again. This is the most important thing you can, or will ever do in your life. If no one has ever told you how a person become a child of God, this is how it is done.

Rom 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
Rom 10:10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

A lot of people know this verse in the Bible, but that does not make a person a child of God. It is not until we "confess" it out of our mouths, and believe in in our hearts that it becomes a reality. You might say, "I don't have enough faith to believe this" That's ok because it is not up to you to conjure up the faith needed to believe, it comes by you hearing these words. Faith comes by hearing the Word of God, which is now speaking to you right now.

Only after doing this will you begin to have a one on one relationship with God, and your whole family will see it in you, and want the same.

Loyal
Glad to pray for you sister. Any honest desire to be able to serve the Lord better is always a prayer God loves to hear His children speak.

Active
"Now the God of peace, that brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant, Make you perfect in every good work to do his will, working in you that which is wellpleasing in his sight, through Jesus Christ; to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen." (Hebrews 13:20-21)

"And this I pray, that your love may abound yet more and more in knowledge and in all judgment; That ye may approve things that are excellent; that ye may be sincere and without offence till the day of Christ; Being filled with the fruits of righteousness, which are by Jesus Christ, unto the glory and praise of God." (Philippians 1:9-11)