• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

New to talk Jesus

Howdy
I have been saved since i was 10 and it has been an adventure. I was looking for something like this since i lost my little brother to suicide brought on by bipolar disorder 7 months ago,we were very close. I Know that His ways are higher than mine and His thoughts are higher than mine. I miss him every day and some days feel like it happened yesterday. God is good and i praise Him. I guess i just need to talk about it a little. Not a very good intro but it is what is on my heart right now.

Hi Jim, I am also a newbie and not very good at intros either. I'm really sorry to hear about your brother. That must have been devastating, my deepest condolences. They say that time is a great healer and although this may seem a little inadequate, I have found this to be true. God bless you dear one!

Staff Member
Greetings,
May you know God's peace and comfort and know also that there are more pages in your story that haven't been opened yet but as you trust in the LORD, He will show you Life.

Bless you ....><>

Staff Member
Welcome to Talk Jesus Jim Robinson.
As with your other Brothers & Sisters in Christ Jesus. My heart goes out to you as well as my prayers that you may be comforted. In the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
Once again be welcome.
With the Love of Christ Jesus.
YBIC
Nick
<><

Here is a link where you're welcome to share your testimony. That your sharing of it should you decide to do so, be a blessing to all including yourself as the memories mingle with tears & joy in remembrance of it.

Testimonials

Staff Member
Welcome to Talk Jesus @jim robinson

Grace and Peace to you
Enjoy the forum and online fellowship here.

I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.
My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.
He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: He that keepeth thee will not slumber.
Behold, He that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.
The LORD is thy keeper: the LORD is thy shade upon thy right hand.
The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night.
The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: He shall preserve thy soul.
The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore
Psalm 121

Administrator
Staff Member
Hello @jim robinson welcome to our community. I'm absolutely terribly sorry to hear about the loss of your brother! That's sad, but I pray Christ brings you super-natural comfort and healing in your grieving process.

Thanks guys for the prayer and support. I am going through this grieving process the way the Lord leads, I am getting alot of love and support from my church family also. Jesus has put a fire in my heart focusing on how much faith do i have in Him and how much i don't. Its has drawn me so much closer to Him and i am excited to see what he is going to do next. Its funny how with all this going on the Lord gives me time to remember the life i had with my brother and always reminds me that i will see him again. Step out in faith today and see what the Lord does. In Christ Jim