Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

No love

scofieldII

What do you do when you fear to enter into a close relationship with the oppsosite sex? You fear long-time commitments, you fear Them a lot because you think it's only going to lead to nothing but restrictions. Life becomes a game, using people and dumping them because you fear marriage.
God bless...

Last edited:
Intemacy.Most men are afraid of intemacy because we do not know what lies beneath.What happens after marriage, I understand it's a difficult process...

Grace and Peace, I was a bit confused at first, but when I did this it all made sense.

What do you do when you fear to enter into a close relationship with the oppsosite sex? You fear long-time commitments, you fear Them a lot because you think it's only going to lead to nothing but restrictions.

To you..

Life becomes a game, using people and dumping them because you fear marriage.

I think insecurities play a huge part.

Last edited:
Fear...

"There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love." –
I John 4:18:

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. - I Corinthians 13:4-8a

Last edited:
Grace and Peace, I was a bit confused at first, but when I did this it all made sense.

To you..

I think insecurities play a huge part.
Hello-

I also agree that too many insequirities...
I was just resently dumped as we were pursuing in having the LORD heal our past.. & she took off on me.
She is still dealing with this.. but she has a new relationship. Im happy for her & pray that this time she can be healed. We are God's creatures & we need to let Him in our most weakiest area's of our hearts.
Believe it or not this happen in a mater of 45 days? wow.
We were about to marry too.. Our kids were devestated.
So learn form us that have apst through this. LET THE HEALER IN & WORK AT BEING HEALED FIRST! :idea:
Be blessed-
Bozz:peace:

Just remember that The Lord will find the one who is meant for YOU!
If you wonder if this person is right for you pray and ask!

And as for the other question about what comes after marriage = Work :wink:

Back