Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

o.k. problems

JFreak2011

i know this is a lil odd, but i dont have ne 1 to go to right now, so i came here.... anyway, I like two guys. One I go to school w/~the other one I go to church with. See I go to a christian school, so i know they r both christians. The one I go to school w/ is 15, & im 14~ the other one is 9 months younger than me, but I like them both, only the younger one better, & they both really like me, IM REALLY CONFUSED, can anyone help???
~I know its not really anything important but it is to me.

~Candi

I know this is the teens and youth forum but as a moderator I would like to say to you that at 14 you are still too young for getting too involved in serious relationships. Why not just enjoy the company of your friends when you see them and have them as good friends.

When it comes to dating and getting serious in a relationship you need to be guided by the Holy Spirit. Seek first the Kingdom of God and His righteousness and all these things will be given to you. Matt.6.33.

God is a jealous God so please be sure to put Him first all the time.

God is not the author of confusion either Candi.

Enjoy friendships and be a good friend.

God bless

LLJ :love: :rainbow: :rose:

Huh?

Wow, so young--so young. My advice is that the whole idea of "love" is for adults. Huh? You wonder why? Because Adults get married, teens don't. And if teens do get married...usually it is extreamly pre-mature.

So wait...sweetheart...please. In the long run waiting will keep you pure for the right MAN when he comes along. Also (believe me) such "crushes" are temporary when you are young.

guppy

I agree with the two responses. Your way too young. Right now, its called "puppy love". You have far more important priorities to settle including school and of course, maturity.

Live life while your young, don't rush anything

Although i agree with the above i understand that when you are young you can fall in love and it is very important to you that others reconise this

I fell in love when i was 15 and to this day i still call that boy my first love he was so special to me.

My advice is take your time you dont want to choose one and hurt the others feelings ,keep both as close friends and in a little while it may become clear to you what it is you really want. Keep in mind Young Love can be tricky and you dont want to lose both of them as friends if you make the wrong choice. Take your time sweetie they are not going anywere.

Back