Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Our God So Kind!

lana

OUR GOD SO KIND AND CAREFUL !!!!! You all know a little about My life and what was happen before- i was wrote about this here .....God was saved me from the biggest mistake in my life , heals my heart and gave me a right Person from His Lovely Hands – so I am already Engaged!!!! It was 4 February in My Church-We will Get Married in April =) I AM VERY THANKFUL FOR Your prayers =):girl: .....
With:love: Svetlana

I too have been through a living hell in recent years but I never lost my hope and trust in God.He has given me an opportunity to make a difference in 4 lives , a new, kind and devout lady and her three children.It has turned my life around and to all who may be suffering the pain of loneliness I urge you to pray and trust.The answer may not be what you want but it will be what is best for you.I am happy to share my story with you.Our God is good and kind and no prayer goes unanswered.

Glad to ehar that sister Lana. I'm waiting on GOD patiently myself for that right person. I wish you the best in your marriage life. GOD bless you

Back