Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Please delete my account

Kellyfria

Please delete my account. I don’t care how long it takes; just please do so. I see that I have very different theological views than many here. I can respect their viewpoints, but disagree and want no part in a community which I consider believes incorrect doctrine. Please delete my account.

Please delete my account. I don’t care how long it takes; just please do so. I see that I have very different theological views than many here. I can respect their viewpoints, but disagree and want no part in a community which I consider believes incorrect doctrine. Please delete my account.
May I ask Kelly about some highlights of your views that are in "Christ". humbly. I have do desirers to turn you away from your views

@Kellyfria
Greetings,

Generally speaking accounts can be closed but deleting isvery difficult due to potentially messing with way it is all put together.

You could try the admin, either via email or PM? However, the info I have given here is much as you will discover.

Either way,

may you have and know God's peace in and through His Son, Jesus Christ the Lord

Bless you ....><>

Back