Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Praise God!

davidengesser

Phil 4:4 "Rejoice in the Lord always, and again, I say rejoice." My brothers and sisters in Christ, I have had been plagued with failure and disappointment when it comes to relationships. I always thought that I would be married with children well before this stage in my life. To this day, I long for a good christian wife and to be blessed with children.
I've recently had a spiritual awakening. Although I have always claimed to be a christian, I realized that I never fully gave my mind, body, soul, and will over to the control of Christ! Was I really willing to give control of my life over to God even if it didn't include a wife? My answer is finally yes! I am.
Since I have my life has been full of joy. This is not to say that the devil has not tried to tempt me or that I lost my desire for a family but now that I am doing God's will, I have a peace that I've never had.
Will I ever have a family? I do not yet know what God has in store for me but I know that regardless, I will have peace and joy. Glory to His kingdom and blessings to you.

"Seek ye first the kingdom of God and it's righteousness and ALL this things shall be added unto you" You're doing the right thing, as long as you're in His will all things are possible.

The bible teaches You seek Him first. Let God be priority for He'll straighten every crocked path ahead of you. Then ALL other things shall follow... God knows you need a family and other related needs, so He will provide as long as you're in His will.

This scripture reminds me of my first relationship :embarasse when i was months old in salvation 9 years ago. I think this will help someone. I was relating with a Youth Pastor and the relationship was great. Talk of prayers, bible study and participating in missions he encouraged me. But God gave me this scripture and confirmed it to him that i should concentrate with the kingdom bussiness first, then our affair second. I obeyed God though it wasnt easy and i reaped good results. I knew why God told me so, My first years in salvation was when God was grounding me to His Word, learnt a lot that time. So that's the main reason.

Brother, there is nothing as good as being in His will for there you'll have all His benefits, like Peace, Joy, wisdom etc. Just to encourage you that God will grant you the desires of your heart. Be blessed.

Thank you,

Thank you sister Grace for your reassurance and kind words of encouragement. When the Spirit speaks He speaks loudly. I know what I must do to glorify His kingdom. Pray and Obey. God bless you sister and thanks again.

Back