Join Us Today!

Join our non-denominational community with 10,000+ members and more than 50,000 monthly visitors today. Engage in bible discussions, studies, prayer support and friendly fellowship.

1. Prayer Requests

New Community Design

Thinking about doing a refresh design for Talk Jesus community here, possibly using a different software platform as well to replace the current. It'll still remain a "forum" software nonetheless. Please vote at this poll and share your feedback.

View Poll

Dismiss Notice
  2. Featured Thread

There is a lot of noise, lots of "religions" and beliefs out there to confuse anyone. But, Jesus is real. He loves you, He's ready to forgive you for all your sins and make your heart His dwelling place. Read about God's characteristics and attributes and get to know the real Jesus today.

How do I accept Jesus as my Savior?
    How To Be Friends With God
    Why believe in Christianity?
    The Attributes of God

View the Seeking Jesus forum

Dismiss Notice
  3. Prayer Requests

Facing Our Loneliness

Everyone has lonely moments in life, but when loneliness begins to define our lives, it causes serious problems. We compromise our principles to try to fill the emotional emptiness. We choose behavior that harms our health, relationships, and finances. The consequences can be devastating. Learn how God desires to fulfill every longing you have for meaningful connection.

View This Discussion

Dismiss Notice

Question about canabis

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by OAKLINE, Jul 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. can a Christian smoke canabis and still be a Christian. I have osteogenesis imperfecta OI for short that God I have a mild form. But I have a lot of pain over this. I was told by the doctor that I'm gong to have to take high powered pain killers put I refused to. I'm thinking about if the pain gets very bad to smoke a bit of canabis for the pain.
    Is the bible against this?

Sent from a mobile device
  2. @OAKLINE
    Being a Christian is "not a do or don't" type of formula thing. The impression I get is that if you decided to take the pain killers you won't be putting forward this question. If you were looking to use this for other than medical purposes, and the same could be said concerning pain killers I would have to say that you are utilizing it for the purposes of entertainment and need to get deeper into His Word and start seeking the things of God.

For you this is not the case. Praying, for your healing Brother.
    With the Love of Christ Jesus.
    YBIC
    Nick
    <><

Brad Huber likes this.
  3. No I'm not taking neither someone mentioned about canibas instead of pain killers it's illegal over here in Ireland. I was just thinking about does anyone on here use it or did they find themselves in same bother

Sent from a mobile device
  4. Greetings @OAKLINE

Perhaps consider it in a different way....

Why even think of using illegal drugs mixed with carcinogenic tobacco. The smoking is more dangerous than the cannabis. Why even think of breaking the law?

Why refuse prescription drugs and then consider illegal drugs?

You have a Lord God in heaven who is abundantly able to heal and to lead you in His ways.
    Seek Him prayerfully.
    Seek others to pray over you.

The Lord will never lead you in the wrong way.

Abstain from all appearance of evil
    1 Thessalonians 5:22