• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Question about Jesus

I keep hearing give you life to Jesus or live your life for Jesus.How would someone do this?
Our look in the bible for the answer how do you look in the bible for answers?

Loyal
I keep hearing give you life to Jesus or live your life for Jesus.How would someone do this?

How a person becomes a child of God is revealed in this scripture.......

Rom 10:9 because, if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.
Rom 10:10 For with the heart one believes and is justified, and with the mouth one confesses and is saved.

What one does after doing this is a total mystery to those who have become a son of God. It requires teaching from an anointed teacher / preacher as to what else one needs to grow spiritually into a full grown man. It is very similar to physical growth, learning how to control your new found spiritual "senses" that are not unlike our physical senses. As a child gets older and grows, it's ability to have full control over these senses, and vision they become mature in their spiritual walk with the Lord. Many never get this far, and are happy just being where they are. There is nothing wrong with this, but as for me I want all the Lord has for me in knowing him, and his Kingdom up close and personal in every way.

Depends on the question, was Jesus God?

Is God a man?

Look into that.

How a person becomes a child of God is revealed in this scripture.......

Rom 10:9 because, if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.
Rom 10:10 For with the heart one believes and is justified, and with the mouth one confesses and is saved.

What one does after doing this is a total mystery to those who have become a son of God. It requires teaching from an anointed teacher / preacher as to what else one needs to grow spiritually into a full grown man. It is very similar to physical growth, learning how to control your new found spiritual "senses" that are not unlike our physical senses. As a child gets older and grows, it's ability to have full control over these senses, and vision they become mature in their spiritual walk with the Lord. Many never get this far, and are happy just being where they are. There is nothing wrong with this, but as for me I want all the Lord has for me in knowing him, and his Kingdom up close and personal in every way.

This is beautiful Curtis!