• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Rejected Again

Active
I have been banned from another "christian forum". And I thought things were going so good. I am not surprised, like some strange thing has happened to me. Actually, I am getting quite used to it. Jesus said, we better arm ourselves likewise, for if they have done it to HIM, they will do it to us also. They continue to throw out the messengers that God send to them; pride, high minded, self righteous... very sad. Though, sad for them, I praise God for it is confirmation that He is still using me mightily. Wow, Lord, the hypocrites don't like me anymore than they liked you. I praise you Lord for the Holy Ghost, the only true Teacher, who leads, guides, speaks the Way, the Truth and the Life of the Messiah. Amen. When the Holy Ghost teach you, you know you have been taught right. All praise, glory and honor be unto God. Amen

Loyal
Several years ago a Church asked me and my wife to come to their Church and play music, and minister the Word. We said sure, we would love to.
After we played music, I stood and preached a simple sermon to this Church. At the end I asked if anyone needed prayer for anything to please come forward. A lady came up, and as I prayed for her, she fell to the floor. When the service was over the pastor of this Church came up to me, and said, "I know you got together with this lady and planed out for her to fall down before the service"
I was shocked to hear what this guy was saying. I have never in all my life heard such unbelief from a person supposing to be a pastor!! So, in not so many words he thanked me for coming, but suggested that I do not ever come here again!! Did I get upset? Absolutely not, in fact I rejoiced in being persecuted for the name of Christ!!! As it is written.....

1 Peter 4:14 If ye be reproached for the name of Christ, happy are ye; for the spirit of glory and of God resteth upon you: on their part he is evil spoken of, but on your part he is glorified.

Active
Several years ago a Church asked me and my wife to come to their Church and play music, and minister the Word. We said sure, we would love to.
After we played music, I stood and preached a simple sermon to this Church. At the end I asked if anyone needed prayer for anything to please come forward. A lady came up, and as I prayed for her, she fell to the floor. When the service was over the pastor of this Church came up to me, and said, "I know you got together with this lady and planed out for her to fall down before the service"
I was shocked to hear what this guy was saying. I have never in all my life heard such unbelief from a person supposing to be a pastor!! So, in not so many words he thanked me for coming, but suggested that I do not ever come here again!! Did I get upset? Absolutely not, in fact I rejoiced in being persecuted for the name of Christ!!! As it is written.....

1 Peter 4:14 If ye be reproached for the name of Christ, happy are ye; for the spirit of glory and of God resteth upon you: on their part he is evil spoken of, but on your part he is glorified.

Good for you Curtis. If that Pastor had only realized that the Holy Spirit probably wanted many, in the church, to be set free, and was first in the line for you to pray over him. Too bad for the Flock of God.

Active

Good for you Curtis. If that Pastor had only realized that the Holy Spirit probably wanted many, in the church, to be set free, and was first in the line for you to pray over him. Too bad for the Flock of God.

Active
Glory morning brothers and sister's,

I am sure that not everyone felt as their pastor felt. The Word was spoken and truth was revealed and the true seekers is listening to God.

The Lord had put a church in my heart to go visit; so one Sunday morn I headed that way. I enter a very empty church; the preacher is at the alter praying.
He comes to greet me and I move to the front pew. He takes his place behind the pulpit and begins to preach. It is just me and him, now why would he not join me on the pew for fellowship like a man? He said several things that I quoted the Word on; then in closing he said, "the devil is stronger then I am".
Glory Lord! I have heard why he is alone, and the entire congregation is sick on deaths bed.
Now, I believe the preacher is a just man, for the 3 times I reproach the spirit with the Word of God, He was intentive to listen, slow to speak and did not wrath.
However, at evening service there with Him was a man who is a conjurer of spirits; an Indian medicine man. This man is an associated brother to the church that called me the devil; drag me off the throne of grace washing God's feet with my tears; and slammed the door in my face. He knew my name.

They will chase you from house to house with their wicked gossips and never consider self and it's doings; while hindering the whole body of the gifts Father sends us with.

All praise glory and honor be unto God Amen