• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Roll Call for Prayer Group #1

I come before you, brothers and sisters in Christ, to say that I am guilty for not being active in this prayer group. Surelly we all have something to pray about or need praying about. Am I right or wrong? I have a suggestion that I think Chad threw out before-- Why don't each of us, who are members of this prayer group amke a promise to check in each day to summit prayer requessts and praise reports? What does everyone think?
P.S. I'm here!! :lol:

Administrator
Staff Member
Thank you Willie for your kindess. To all: please do keep active in the forums and check routinely on the prayer request/closet forums.

Pray for those in need in Jesus' name :)

hey....i would like to join the prayer warriors.....how do i know which one i am on :?: plezzz write back

and what would happen if we prayed,,,for those raised up to lead the way,,,then maybe kids in school could pray,,,and unborn children see light of day
what if the life that we pursue,,came from a hunger for the truth,,what if the family turned to Jesus,,,stopped asking oprah what to do

Administrator
Staff Member
Re: re: Roll Call for Prayer Group #1

gsus4me said:
hey....i would like to join the prayer warriors.....how do i know which one i am on :?: plezzz write back

and what would happen if we prayed,,,for those raised up to lead the way,,,then maybe kids in school could pray,,,and unborn children see light of day
what if the life that we pursue,,came from a hunger for the truth,,what if the family turned to Jesus,,,stopped asking oprah what to do

Very nice quick poem there :)

Thanks for joining the forums too! Group #1 is full, so please join group #2 by simply posting that you are joining. Thank you! (you must post in that group forum #2)