Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

running

Zachsgurl

ok do you think its smart , for people in abusive homes to run away, if theyve tried everything else??----& nothing they do works??
i know someone who is, thats tried everything,,had social sevices to her house, & jst cant get away from it,, i think its a good idea, i know the pros, & cons of it,, i jst want to know what u think ,, if u have anything personal to say to me [email protected]

That would depend on where she runs to...the streets are no safer for a young girl than an abusive home. If she has no safe place to go, the best thing to do is to call a womans shelter, and they will help her (they should be listed in the phone book)

i dont think thats such a good idea..first of all how old is your friend and second of all there HAS to be a way like if she is atleast 13 she could maybe move in with a close relative. i dono...i am praying for you and your friend!
May God bless you both

To the OP. I do not recommend running away. I've run away once and it never helped anything. We must learn to honour our father and mother even if we do not agree with te way they are treating us.

Back