Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

See You at the Pole

rizen1

Active

Hey Teens.
Tomorrow is see you at the pole.

The third Wednesday of the September,
where students meet at a flag pole to pray for their school, teachers,
classmates and the nation.

It starts at 7am, scripture is read, worship is done and of course intensive prayer.
( sharing testimonies, witnessing to others )

I remember my first see you at the pole, it was probably 6 of us,
I led the pray and worship. I was 15, people saw and took notice.
Even though I'm no longer in school, I still pray with them.

So all the teens that are involved remember SYATP motto.

"Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young,
but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity."
1 Timothy 4:12

For those who didnt get chance to organize in time, its never to late to have a SYATP.

God bless.

Last edited:
We had a few at the pole at the school i work at.I pray God work in our schools and touch our kids.Pray that prayer come back to school.Amen

Thank you 4Given, for that wonderful praise report.
God bless those kids.

calling them kids make me feel old... lol,
,,Lord bless my brothers and sisters in Christ.

Amen

It's that time again....

SEE you At the POLE....2008
September 24 in 2008. The suggested starting time is 7 a.m

While the prophet Samuel was young, he lived in the Temple under the spiritual guidance of Eli. One night God called Samuel’s name, but he thought it was Eli. After this happened several times, Eli realized the truth and told Samuel to go back to bed and if he heard the voice again to respond by saying . . .

“Speak, Lord, for your servant is listening!” 1 Samuel 3:9b

God did call and Samuel listened. This began a relationship with God that went on throughout Samuel’s life. In fact, in verse 19, it says, “The Lord was with Samuel as he grew up, and he let none of his [God’s] words fall to the ground.”

More info check out
syatp // info

Well I pray that it was a success. And for those who never did syatp, I hope this will encourage you to start one at school.

I've been doing see you at the pole and we meet every wednesday. It's just not until the third wednesday that we actually go to the pole. I have been really enjoying it. And I fell very blessed to be in a place where we can still worship the Lord in School! I'm very excited.

Amen...thanks for sharing sister.
Keep me posted.

God bless,
Praying for you and your classmates.

Back