Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Shedding versus Transmission

backNforth

Shedding versus Transmission

The nano fibers are facilitating what many are feeling; they are not causing it. The nano, when fully assembled, functions as a real time send-and-receive antenna system. Rather, it is the EMF signals that are being received, inside one's body, that are causing the various maladies.

It doesn't matter if you didn't know that your friend was vaccinated. The A.I. that is connecting your friend to the Sentient World Simulation server knows. It's the A.I. that decides who feels the pain and who doesn't (yet another reason to minimize your personal data trail). If you are having a serious reaction near vaccinated people, it's because the A.I. is causing that reaction.

The nano isn't waiting for you to get near your friend and then jumping onto you. Even if it could do such a thing, there wouldn't be enough of it. Building a read-and-write EMF transmission system in a human body takes time. There has to be a huge amount of the nano and it needs time to build an entirely new bio-digital nervous system inside its human host. You are feeling pain because the bio-digital nervous system inside your friend is sending EMF signals to the bio-digital nervous system inside you.

Transhumanist technology is now so far advanced that these psycho's can re-create just about every ailment known to man. Every disease can be replicated. Every symptom can mimicked, including myocarditis. 5G signals alone can kill people; once the frequencies are turned up in an area, people start collapsing in the street, which successfully mimics a deadly "pandemic." I suspect that the nano-computer in the human body uses the same technology as 5G phones or even lower-grade recent phones that have 5G built in without the user being informed about it; after all, the user is the product.

All of your experiences, memories, thoughts, feelings and emotions are recorded and stored in a Quantum Supercomputer. This supercomputer knows everything about you; in fact, it knows more about you than you know about yourself. It can peer into your mind and upload every little detail about your life into its military level 'gaming' algorithms. The supercomputer is able to read and write to your brain via the bio-digital nanoscale secondary nervous system that is now inside of you and everyone around you. This means that not only does it have a real time model of your brain, but it can also simulate your life and predict future scenarios. The recorded information from the simulations is then used to stimulate the neurons in your brain in the real world to manipulate your conscious reality in the direction it wants. All senses, emotions, and perceptions can be artificially induced by this A.I. supercomputer. It can inject thoughts into your subconscious mind and make you think that they are your own.

Throughout the world, millions of people known as Targeted Individuals have had their brain connected to this supercomputer to form what is known as the Sentient World Simulation, which is a bio-digital Hive Mind that went live in 2007. This technology has become sufficiently miniaturized and advanced enough that everyone is now connected to it. In simple terms, the Sentient World Simulation is a quantum level supercomputer capable of multi-directional communication between the environment, man and itself. The Sentient World Simulation is a worldwide information and mind control grid with capabilities that make George Orwell's "1984" seem like child's play.

The Sentient World Simulation is a highly advanced Quantum A.I. weapons system. It has access to every aspect of your being. It is connected to your brain via a mesh electronics nanoscale BCI (Brain-to-Computer Interface). It also has a 'search and register' module called Jade 2.0 and it already has a file on you, in case you become its enemy.

Why has this shedding issue suddenly become so important? It's because the transhumanists are trying to trick us into believing another one of their psyops. The package insert of the FDA's recently approved ACAM2000 "vaccine" states, "PEOPLE WHO HAVE RECEIVED THE INJECTION CAN CAUSE DEATH TO THE UNVACCINATED PEOPLE AROUND THEM." The transhumanists are pushing this narrative because they need to divert attention away from their EMF weapons, which actually ARE causing death to unvaccinated people (and vaccinated people, too). By putting this warning on their "vaccine" products, they are diverting people's attention away from the real killer, which is 5G/6G and A.I., i.e. the Sentient World Simulation.

They fully intend to hang the COVID doctors and nurses out to dry because very soon your medical conditions will be diagnosed and treated by A.I., so all these medical personnel will be surplus to requirements. The medics are going to be scapegoated while thousands of new 5G towers are being installed around us.

If you are not currently working on stopping 5G, it means you don't understand it. When you do understand it, nothing else matters anymore because this is about the survival of you and your children and this planet. We've been suffering frequency modulation from the towers since at least the 1970's, worldwide. They have played around with people's physical and mental health over the years with thousands of different RIFE frequencies.

Bird flu and monkeypox, like all the other newly discovered afflictions being pushed by the mainstream media, are electronic diseases. They are being delivered to humans by a massively over-engineered A.I. weapons system via 5G networks. The people affected will mistakenly believe their ailments are being caused by a physical virus which was shed from those in their immediate environment.

There is nanotech now in the SIM cards; battery, recording, and transmission are covered. Even with older phones, removing the battery does nothing. It still works if the phone is locked away in a sound-proof compartment that preferably acts as a Faraday cage, as well. When a smart phone is on lower battery (lower percentage), our bodies become grounding stations for the phones. Cell phone users can be individually triangulated and targeted. Due to ubiquitous worldwide chemtrail spraying and the absolute saturation of our water and food supply by nanoscale bio-cyber weaponry, we are all Targeted Individuals now.

I'm not saying "transmissions of radio waves or electromagnetic frequencies introduce the nanotechnology." You can't wirelessly transmit a physical substance. The self assembling nano fibers come from the injections, chemtrails or food. Transmission of radio waves is not shedding; Morgellons is shedding. Shedding implies a physical substance, as in shedding a tear. That's not what's happening here.

The volume of nano being exhaled by the lungs is not sufficient enough to build a secondary bio-digital antenna system to the scale required. Again, the nano isn't "jumping onto" you. Even if it could, there wouldn't be enough of it. Building a read and write EMF transmission system in a human body takes time. There has to be a huge amount of nano, as well (like in a "vaccine").

It's taken 32 years of constant saturation via chemtrailing to get us to where we are today. Standing next to someone for an hour or two, a day or two, or even a week or two, isn't going to get the job done, while resonance in proximity to others seems to be a factor. Some have asked me how we can know who has, and who has not, been jabbed. The vaccinated are absolutely emitting MAC codes. Any Android phone can do this search; you just need to make sure the Bluetooth setting, "Show devices without a name," is on. On a lot of models, this setting was moved from the Bluetooth menu to the Developer Options menu in 2021 (funny that, hey). It takes 30 seconds to access this menu and turn on the Bluetooth setting; see this youtube video for how to do it (super easy, honest):

Or just google how to do it. Then you, too, can "scan the jabbed."

Mobile phones, and not mobile phone towers or "shedding," are responsible for the drastic decline in health. Over the past 28 years, the world has gone from almost no mobile devices to 17,000,000,000 of them. The radiation that they produce, together with the radiation that they force all the cell towers and "satellites" to produce, has eradicated most of the insects, birds and wildlife on this Earth and sickened the majority of its human inhabitants. Who among us sleeps well, thinks clearly, and does not suffer from one or more respiratory, neurological, cardiac, digestive, metabolic, arthritic, or psychological ailments, or from cancer or diabetes?

If I had to select only one element to eliminate, I would go for the cell towers, the military radars, and the balloons ("satellites"), because radiation is already a military-grade DEW (Direct Energy Weapon), a WMD (Weapon of Mass Destruction). In addition, self-assembling nanoparticles are guided by 5G and comparable technologies, which are the central device for the depopulation process and the imposition of worldwide control over everybody and everything in the IoT (Internet of Things).

Never before in history have humans been so cleverly induced to slowly exterminate themselves and happily pay big money for the privilege. The only way to diminish the demand for bandwidth that is turning the Earth into a giant computer, with all living beings electrocuted inside of it, is to stop using cell phones. Not to use them less frequently, but to throw them away. The ability to use them, no matter how infrequently, requires the entire Earth to be irradiated.

We are like the monkey who cannot get his hand out of the jar unless he lets go of the peanut. We are grasping it more tightly than ever. We have been sucked into the jar and its lid is closing over us, suffocating us. We must let go of our cell phones now. Not after you figure out how, which may be never. First throw it away, then figure out how to live without it. You won't be able to do everything you are doing now, but you will be living as if the world will be here tomorrow. We don't have until next year, we are killing ourselves right now. Throw it away, tell everyone you know that you are doing it and why, and tell them to do likewise. It is the only way we and our children and the animals and plants around us (the ones who are still here) will survive.

My best guess is that food fights and famine features will come next, spiced up with some "pandemic" and cash shortages. Watch for long blackouts, energy issues, lockdowns and forced injections. UN troops have been sighted on NZ soil. Avoid "rationing" traps that promise "food and health security." Even false flag "war," fake UFO attacks, EMP's and strategically-placed "nuclear" explosions are now on the table.

My current and very powerful nano detox protocol is as follows. I fast for 3 to 8 days, taking MMS (i.e. CDS + Activator) twice daily (morning and evening). The main purpose of fasting while dosing is to avoid foods that would reduce or cancel the effects of the MMS-CDS. Also, for further effectiveness, as I keep myself hydrated throughout the day, all the water I drink contains a few drops of CDS (aka an "all-day CDS drink bottle"), while my stomach acid serves as the activator. At the end of the fasting stage, I stop all MMS-CDS, start eating again, and switch to taking once daily this mixture in a glass of water: TSC (trisodium citrate, 1 teaspoon), Lugol's iodine (8 drops), and borax solution (1 tablespoon). So, Act 1 breaks up the nanotech; Act 2 flushes it out of the body. Repeat the cycle as necessary.

A few notes:
1. Eliminate your tracking devices and software, all wireless (e.g. WiFi, router, cell phone, smart meter, all things "smart," FitBit, BlueTooth, Alexa). Stop sleeping on an antenna (i.e. spring steel coil mattress). If possible, turn off the main power line into your house every night.
2. Protect your health (e.g. no nanotech'd junk food, cigs, drugs, alcohol, fluoridated water). Adopt detox and mitigation protocols. Maintain absolute autonomy over your tissues/fluids/DNA/biometrics. Repeat after me: "I do not consent."
3. Don't waste your money or your stuff (you will need all of it). Prepare for restrictions, economic chaos and population reduction.
4. Be careful who you share your situation with.
5. Protect your closest relationships; invest in communities that do not use cell phones or wireless.
6. Don't go to the police.
7. Educate yourself about your enemy.
8. Attitude is everything. Stay positive.
9. Know that you are targeted for the good things about you, not the bad.
10. Have faith in God.
11. Start using your abilities; no more TPS (Tall Poppy Syndrome). Pre-industrial skills will be invaluable no later than in a year or two.

Back