Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

signs

I think these verses apply in such a case as seeing "signs"

Proverbs 3:5
Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding

Matthew 21:22
And whatever things you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive.

Just trust in Jesus to provide you a soulmate. I'm in the same boat and I'm not falling for any "signs" or "advice" nor someone else saying "I think she's the one...". These things only hurt in the end from my experience.

The only sign I need is perhaps the first kiss and smile then thereon, prayerfully play by ear.

We can't certainly say for sure. GOD has His perfect ways of doing things that we cannot always comprehend, which is fine if you ask me.

Isaiah 55:9
“ For as the heavens are higher than the earth, So are My ways higher than your ways, And My thoughts than your thoughts."

We just need to be faithful and in prayer. That's basically it. Of course, this includes obedience to GOD

So the only I can thing, of is he well bring her when he see your ready and I am ready also.

The norm is single now, then marriage.

I believe the Lord places us where we are meant to be.The normal instincts that you feel about a person will always be a good indication of what is right for you.Remember God gave us the right to choose and there are many evil people in this world but by praying and trusting I am sure God will reveal His plan for you.Faith is about trust and cannot exist around coincidences or visual appearances. Live well, treat others as you would be treated and trust in the Lord's Holy will and you will I am sure find your soulmate.God Bless.

Nicholas.

Back