Open Talk Jesus in Safari, then follow these four steps.
Missing the Home Screen action? Look under Edit Actions. If you opened this page inside another app, first open it in Safari.
Apple’s installation guide ↗Sinclair Ferguson: Strange Fire
Scan with your phone’s camera.
I think John MacArthur coined the term "strange fire" first.
But I find it interesting that something mentioned in the New testament is "strange" to them. John the Baptize said this would come from Jesus.
Matt 3:11; "As for me, I baptize you with water for repentance, but He who is coming after me is mightier than I, and I am not fit to remove His sandals; He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire.
Luke 3:16; John answered and said to them all, "As for me, I baptize you with water; but One is coming who is mightier than I, and I am not fit to untie the thong of His sandals; He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire.
Heb 12:29; for our God is a consuming fire.
Why is it, that something John the Baptist said would happen to those who receive the Holy Spirit, is "strange" to some pastors?