Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

single again

When God created us He made us unique. If He loved us enough to make us one of a kind with a diving purpose for His Glory, I like to remind my self often that if I was to ever date or get married, it would be the person God had created with that purpose or path. It will happen, give you heart to Jesus..His timing

Wait upon the Lord, watch and pray, there is someone he has ordained for you.Refuse to be anxious because in as much as you are looking for a husband or wife there is someone looking for you as well.

In due season by divine appointment you will receive sudden glory

Wait upon the Lord, watch and pray, there is someone he has ordained for you.Refuse to be anxious because in as much as you are looking for a husband or wife there is someone looking for you as well.

In due season by divine appointment you will receive sudden glory

1Cor 7:1-2

why is it hard to find a soulmate, around this place

i have asked myself that question so many times, but u should think like God when those questions get to u. For example why is it to hard to find a soulmate? well, because God want u to focus on him first maybe u need to look for him so he can guide u to your soulmate which he has choosen for u or maybe it just isnt time.
patience is good but hard
just hold in there!

:happy:

i have asked myself that question so many times, but u should think like God when those questions get to u. For example why is it to hard to find a soulmate? well, because God want u to focus on him first maybe u need to look for him so he can guide u to your soulmate which he has choosen for u or maybe it just isnt time.
patience is good but hard
just hold in there!

:happy:

Sprint after God and concentrate on Him at the moment. When the time comes look left and then right. If the time is right...your soul mate will be there running along side you after God.

Your brother in Christ,
Tyler
GBU

Psa 127:1 A Song of degrees for Solomon. Except the LORD build the house, they labour in vain that build it: except the LORD keep the city, the watchman waketh but in vain.

though i could speak in a general sense where this verse is concerned, i will only relate it to...well, relationships. angel55, as we allow the Lord to build our connections, and not we ourselves, then we know they come with His kiss of eternity to them. it amazes me sometimes to realize that every name of every legitimate relationship created by Him is meant to last until death separates. Plus, because He is the Author, it comes with blessing. any relationship that i create i must maintain, i must bless it. Proverbs declares that the blessing of the Lord bringeth provision and does not add sorrow. whatever i begin is already doomed to age and eventually fail. it will never be what it might fully have been.

my point, angel, is to be patient and continue to follow the Lord in this matter. He knows you better than you know yourself. He always satisfies and never abandons. you are His daughter and thus are a priceless treasure to Him. any father worth his salt would not give his daughter to just anybody and neither will He. whomever He chooses will be the man that is worthy of you, of His daughter. so rejoice, dear sister, that He is taking His time working this out. fall in His arms and rest in His peace. He loves you with an everlasting love. trust Him and you will never be ashamed.

may Father kiss you with His smile and dance with His daughter today, sister:)

your brother and servant in Christ, aristotle

Back