Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

So what are your plans for

j4jh

25 Eve? i dunno if every one here celebrate it or see it as a holiday (most people celebrate it anyway so... i asked this question :omg: ) and what about the 31 Dec or 1 Jan? (its more like a civil celebration than religious but who knows?)
Me? i have in the 15-16 till 23 Dec hanukah. dunno what i will do. its changing but ofcourse no school. maybe we will light M'norah.
about 25 well... here for most people its a date with empety meaning. except from the atheist "christians" who were merried to jews or to jews from russia from the 40-50's.. though more of christmas as impact in the non relgious society and life none except the small "christian" churches and borned again christians. but in the 31-1 eves you can see many people in night clubs usually teenagers i guess with santa's hats. but last year some traditions or costumes got in to some groups of people. anyway in the 31-1 maybe will light electric tree (many people do or have done so in past years). or think of something else to do.
so anyway's what about you?
happy holidays.

On the 24th eve we throw a bug gospel bash on a beach in margate here in SA (My family sponsours and arranges it). I often help out as a teen councelor and helping the artists get set up and stuff and help take in the offering.

29 dec to 5 jan I go on a cruise from durban (SA) to mozambique... My first SA cruise hope it's as good as the amaerican ones I have been on.

I will spend the 31st and first telling people how they can start anew with Christ in the new year and be a whole new creature....

I am really looking forward to it!

Back