Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Teens who like to write..

Bobinfaith

Dear brother and sister teens at Talk Jesus,

Hey, do you ever get the burning in your heart to write something? This could be a sign from God lifting you up to share what He is doing in your life, and wants you to share with others.

Are you involved in youth group? The praise team? Camp? Bible studies? A parttime job? Baby sitting? This means you are involved with people. This is what God is leading us to do. To be around others and let them see your character, being Christ like.

If you are shy, or afraid of what others may think of your writing, don't feel you are alone. Please don't let this stop you. Some of the best writers and speakers were at one time timid and shuttered at the thought of others reading or hearing their work. Along the way God led someone else in their path to encourage them so they can take the first step. Today they are still writing.

You are part of the family at Talk Jesus. We ask God to hear from you. Allow us to know you and receive the blessings of your testimony, ok? All it takes is that first step.

1 John 5:13-15, I write these things to you who believe in the name of the Son of God so that you may know that you have eternal life. This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us. And if we know that He hears us-whatever we ask-we know that we have what we asked of Him".

Your servant in Christ Jesus. :shade:

Last edited:
Thank you brother! I appreciate that. I though may not be like some others, I only write when God lays it on my heart. You know? Yes it is wonderful to write for the Lord, but I wait on Jesus' inspiration. :love: I get what you are saying though!!

God Bless
Sis in Christ:love:
Lnrobar

Why thank you for this encouraging note here. I LOVE to write, and I feel in my Heart that God maybe has called me to use my writing skill to inform ppl of Him and His works. Though, right now, I do not have too much to write about besides my Testomony, which is already posted. But, if I ever think to write anything, I'll be sure to post it on here. Thanks for the encouragment.

Thank You so much for the encouraging word! I am involved in quite a few things but have often wondered if this is what I should be doning and when you put in those words and I have been praying about it I believe that what I am doing is what God is leading me to do, I have cut back on a couple of things so that I have some more free time, but for the most part I am always busy!! Again thank you so much for your encouraging word! ;) YOURS IN CHRIST! :D

hey

yea, i know wot ur talkin bout... wen some1 asks me 2 pray 4 em... they tell me the basic outline, but from somewhere (definelty God i rekon) i just keep hvain all dese words comin 2 my head that i write down.. it is an AWESUM feelin!!!

thanx 4 da post, it was a gooden!!

love ya!!

thanx for the nice and encouraging words....
i really like to write and i guess mybe i shouldnt be so scared to share
my written poems with ya...

god bless
kara

Back