• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

The Coronation

Active
6 May Charles will be crowned.
Do you want to see Camilla beside him being anointed and crowned?

After everything that happened to Diana, that they did, it doesn't feel right somehow. I have a feeling the public may not be all that happy about it but it must happen.

Active
If you're American, you don't care.
Unbiased - If true, the Queen made her wishes and put things in place for her to be Queen Consort. She will never be Queen but the title shows her position as his wife and in royalty on some level.
She's been dead a long time (if she is even truly dead ). If people aren't past that then that's their problem. We won't know the full story into their private life.
I'm not an expert on the Crown and all that but it's been in place for a long time. It's their culture. For non-British and not under it it's a waste of time.

Active
If you're American, you don't care.
Unbiased - If true, the Queen made her wishes and put things in place for her to be Queen Consort. She will never be Queen but the title shows her position as his wife and in royalty on some level.
She's been dead a long time (if she is even truly dead ). If people aren't past that then that's their problem. We won't know the full story into their private life.
I'm not an expert on the Crown and all that but it's been in place for a long time. It's their culture. For non-British and not under it it's a waste of time.
Ha! I'm Canadian and I don't care...The royal family is only tradition and a major drain on the British economy....They are still "royal" because the British love tradition. They do not contribute anything meaningful

Active
There you go. However your evil, Castro crotch spawn Trudeau has become more of a problem outside of Canada. Remember: There are solutions to almost any problem.

Active
There you go. However your evil, Castro crotch spawn Trudeau has become more of a problem outside of Canada. Remember: There are solutions to almost any problem.
LOL You are very right, my friend....In thinking about Trudolf though, I find I'm also in the wrong. We're to pray for our leaders and all I can seem to do is hope Trudolf gets his --- handed to him on a shovel. So I pray for me about that. I have to forgive him constantly, for what he continues to do to my beautiful country.

Active
Trudolf.... while funny he's nowhere near Hitler. Making un-Constituional "laws", mandates, or whatever they call them isn't on that level. He's a beta cuck.
"We don't use mankind we use People-kind". He's either far stupid than you see or is weak minded enough to say and do such stupid things.