Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

The "diamond" is forever

mcfee

A friend of mine comes from korea told me she visited her grandparents today.and both her and her grandma wept.because they can seldom saw each other in the past year.that makes me want to look back the past days in which i spend with my grandparents.

I was born in a ordinary family in 1993 in which time the situaion of econemy in China was not pretty good.Both of my parents were serving in the army and having no time to take care of the little baby in my family.My grandpa had been away from the army and the period should be the time for him to take rest of his life happily.

Since no one in the family had time to take care of me.that kind of responsibility must belong to my grandparents.When i was about three years old.i went to kindergarden to take "good education".but there was no day my grandparents could take me to school successfully. Once on my way to school.as i mentioned,"there was no day my grandparents could take me to school successfully".that period to school was also a hard period.as my grandpa held in my waist and took me to school.i struggled a lot.and ran away from his arms successfully. I hurried the direction to home.But when i took a look back to make sure if they would catch me.I just saw an anxious face which sweat was slipping through and running briskly in the same direction as me.

They moved to live in the U.S in the year of 2000.i would never have a chance to see them since they moved away.Until the year of 2007,I got an opportunity to visit them.They surprisely came to embrase me.when i saw them at the airport,i suddenly felt they had been experienced so much in their life.But i could realize Their Love on me had never changed.

Half of the time i stayed in the U.S. was staying with my grandparents.They were very warm and cleaned.There are more than four chinese families in the block which they live in.However,The most popularist family must be theirs(I guess).Happy time was very short.i had to get back to China to keep learning.i wept privately in the bed before i left them,i know it will take 1 year or more to see them again.i couldnot believe that it had past so quickly.

On the day i left,i didn't cry cos i don't want others to define me like a feeble boy.as i came out from my grandma's house,got in the car.i suddenly felt i had not done something.so i made a excuse that i had not brought something in the carrige to get in the house again,flushed embraced my grandma and then vanished in her sight.

After i left my grandma's house. my aunt's family and my grandpa took me a good meal in the restaurant,i called it"the last dinner".My aunt asked me if i wanted to buy something.i just old her i would like to have a CD name Small Town Girl sang by Kellie Pickler,however i didn't got responded until i got the airport,my aunt finally handed it to me.it was a really surprise for me.but i still don't know how she bought it.

My grandpa didn't go the airport with me,i thought he wouldn't want to see that happened.i just said goodbye to him and left,i knew what he thought about at that time,it must be sorrowful.last time i saw his back's sight,as tears filled with my eyes.i didn't know when we would see each other again,just hoped they can be healthy and long-lived.God Blessed! (End)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for sharing your story with us Brother Mcfee. Remember to lean on Jesus always and ask Him for everything you need.

May your Grandparents be blessed by God and may you be blessed as well.

Much love
Faithful Son

Oh Brother your story is lovely thank you for sharing ,

God Bless you and your Family xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This is a touching story brother. Thank you for sharing this.

I hope you keep your family in prayer that GOD will reach out to them with the good news of Christ, and help you to witness to them if they have not accepted Christ yet.
From there, you'll certainly see each other again in Heaven.

GOD bless you

HI mcfee
Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! from Canada land of the grizzly

I was brought up by my grandparents cause my mom was divorced before I was born and she was 19yrs old back in the early 1950's which was a hard time for singlemoms.

So I relate to your love for them and feelings.

May our Lord continue to encourage you and keep you strong in His ways.
Take care
Mike
aka grizzly for Christ

Back