Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

The Gift of Friendship

scofieldII

Hey guys...
I had two friends in highschool, brothers if I may call them. Life took a different turn and we went our seperate ways. Four years later, I met one of them on a bus while coming home. No amount of words could express the joy I felt. It was as though I had found a lost one. I went over to his house, we chatted, had drinks and caught up on old times.
In the bible, we are told that during Job's time of grieving, his three friends came to mourn with him and to comfort him. For the first seven days they sat and wept with him because he was in deep sorrow Job 2:11-13
I feel like I betrayed these guys, I feel I missed a lot you know. The hangouts, dodging, troubles...I know this has had a tremendous effect upon my life. I realized that I am no longer the free person I used to be; constrained and cold.
God bless

Maybe Christ has brought you and your friends back together for a reason???
Everything happens for a reason. I have had the same happen to me I was just greatful that i was brought back into their life and now we can share our future together

Back