• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

The most horrifying thing Many will say if I only knew the path if only I knew But nobody told me, We did, time after Time we TOLD YOU!

Loyal
Throughout all ETERNITY< you are going to play it like a Broken record, Everyone who warned you and your response in your mind and what your reply was, Over and over and over again. and what you should have done. You will run every avenue it is, without sleep. We will not remember you, for God will erase you from our being, like you never existed. Whether you are mother, father, sister, brother, son, or daughter, it will be to us, like you never ever existed. But you will remember us and all who warned you, And you will remember where we are at. That also will be punish to you too.

Matthew 10
14And if anyone will not welcome you or heed your words, shake the dust off your feet when you leave that home or town. 15Truly I tell you, it will be more bearable for Sodom and Gomorrahon the day of judgment than for that town.16Behold, I am sending you out like sheep among wolves; therefore be as shrewd as snakes and as innocent as doves.…

Matthew 11 (KJV)
20Then began he to upbraid the cities wherein most of his mighty works were done, because they repented not: 21Woe unto thee, Chorazin! woe unto thee, Bethsaida! for if the mighty works, which were done in you, had been done in Tyre and Sidon, they would have repented long ago in sackcloth and ashes. 22But I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for Tyre and Sidon at the day of judgment, than for you. 23And thou, Capernaum, which art exalted unto heaven, shalt be brought down to hell: for if the mighty works, which have been done in thee, had been done in Sodom, it would have remained until this day. 24But I say unto you, That it shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom in the day of judgment, than for thee.

Luke 10
…"‘Even the dust of your town that clings to our feet, we wipe off as a testimony against you. Yet be sure of this: The kingdom of God is near."

We tell you The Truth, The WITNESS is in us! The Parakletos! Lives in us!