Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

The Sun Is Actually a Rainbow, Here's How

Is this trying to slip a diversion in and weaken, The Witness of The Written Word. Is not The Word Authoritative enough or it needs some kind of help? And explanation.? And everyone is please with this illustration and cannot discern "Craftiness"

The Covenant of the Rainbow
…"And God said, “This is the sign of the covenant I am making between Me and you and every living creature with you, a covenant for all generations to come: I have set MY RAINBOW IN the clouds, and It Will Be A Sign Of The Covenant Between Me And The Earth. Whenever I form clouds over the earth and The Rainbow Appears In The Clouds,…
I will remember My covenant between Me and you and every living creature of every kind. Never again will the waters become a flood to destroy all life.…

The RainBow just not just appeared by chance, God made it happen for a Reason in "Genesis 9"!

But nobody seems to not even care, to
contend.
Berean Study Bible
Beloved, although I made every effort to write to you about the salvation we share, I felt it necessary to write and urge you to contend earnestly for the faith entrusted once for all to the saints.

No wonder the ungodly have taken over the church and the Pulpit and rewrote The Words of GOD! and They have declared what is Holy and what is unholy!

And making us bow down on bending Spiritual knees!

Back