• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

The Two Witnesses? Dreams and Visions?

Has anyone had dreams of the 2 witnesses?

• Yes

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 10 66.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Loyal
We are All redeemed the same way. Where we are placing our faith. The Old Testament people had the prophets telling / warning them. They either accepted the Future salvation or rejected it. People in the times of the Bible -- they either accepted Jesus Christ even on the cross and being resurrected or rejected Him. The same way Now we look Back at the cross and either accept that which Did happen or reject Him.

Brothers born of mother not
Meet again when both are sought
As both are led and both are taught
Unto this place they both are brought

When days of darkness are at hand
When year of light comes year of man
When two will fall though few will sadden
Upon the rolling plains abaddon

Within this place of desolation
Borders binding one small nation
Two score men of lowly station
Face these two in desperation

Brothers meet tis time to rest
Elder right and younger left
As set in motion from a fright
Younger crosses front to right

As on cue with metal weakened
Though no trump, no call, no beacon
Scene unfolds as from the start
Those thus gathered play their part

Thunder rolls, bone flesh are rent
Broken bodies twist and bent
To this place the both were sent
To this end the same were meant

Pierced by darts of number most
All is silent, guards they post
Till this place they both stood tall
Upon this plain two thunders fall

Yet a time their bodies lay
Through dark of eve, through dark of day
Until this scene of stillness breaks
In shadow one an entrance makes

As before from left to right
Stopping briefly bending slight
Right hand on the shoulder left
Once still now and sound of breath

Last the younger gift of hand
Once again these two do stand
Upon this earth on feet of man

Staff Member
Brothers born of mother not
Meet again when both are sought
As both are led and both are taught
Unto this place they both are brought

When days of darkness are at hand
When year of light comes year of man
When two will fall though few will sadden
Upon the rolling plains abaddon

Within this place of desolation
Borders binding one small nation
Two score men of lowly station
Face these two in desperation

Brothers meet tis time to rest
Elder right and younger left
As set in motion from a fright
Younger crosses front to right

As on cue with metal weakened
Though no trump, no call, no beacon
Scene unfolds as from the start
Those thus gathered play their part

Thunder rolls, bone flesh are rent
Broken bodies twist and bent
To this place the both were sent
To this end the same were meant

Pierced by darts of number most
All is silent, guards they post
Till this place they both stood tall
Upon this plain two thunders fall

Yet a time their bodies lay
Through dark of eve, through dark of day
Until this scene of stillness breaks
In shadow one an entrance makes

As before from left to right
Stopping briefly bending slight
Right hand on the shoulder left
Once still now and sound of breath

Last the younger gift of hand
Once again these two do stand
Upon this earth on feet of man
Wonderful!
Thank-you for sharing!
Did you write this?
If so, do you mind if I share it?

With the Love of Christ Jesus.
YBIC
Nick
\o/
<><

Wonderful!
Thank-you for sharing!
Did you write this?
If so, do you mind if I share it?

YBIC
Nick
\o/
<><

This was shared with me by a close friend and brother in the Lord who wrote it in one sitting on a paper napkin at a coffee shop as I recall after having a dream or what some might call a vision in his horse barn. He’s been so kind to me over many years and has taught me much about life and dreams and God and how our Father communicates interacts with us through the Holy Spirit in spirit.

He’s never told me I can’t share it, and he originally posted it on a open forum to share. It caught my eye and that was the beginning of our friendship.

There is another he shared with me concerning the nature of man and the duality that exists contrasting the flesh and the spirit, dividing even spirit and soul, as scripture instructs us-

For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit...

Understanding these things is a key to understanding dreams.

It goes like this-

The body falls
The soul does stand
Which was it first
The Soul or man?
If what we see, our spirit sees
Does not it have autonomy?

Of its nature, much is spoken
We see not more than just a token
Is all we glimpse, or think, or feel
More than a shadow of all that's real?

The body breathes, the Spirit leads
A symptom of duality

With sight uncommon
Or soul unbound
With vision clear
Or symbols found

The story known, though cast unborn
As from a Book, from pages torn
If then what will is known and still
Where do we find such that is Will?

A subject matter much debated
With answers great, and masticated
A simple truth might simply be...
The choices made of Will that's free
Do plant the seeds of all to be.

As story told, from symbols wrought
Of stones unturned, of dreams not sought
A choice is made from those then brought
From rainbow hues, of color not

Of food that's given, and hunger stayed
Of doors once locked, and keys then made
Of path that's walked, and price that's paid
Of faith thus kept, and doubt at bay

For though ones self be self assailed
The One does guide them to prevail

For those about, and those at rest
Ones self made known, as though undressed
From rooms within, with windows closed
To keep that in thus unexposed?

For missteps made along the way
To see ones self and unafraid
The sight made clear, the Spirit dressed
With raiment white, and oil pressed

With insight sought, from lands diverse
With face unknown, they all converse
The bond is made, though hand not given
From need thus shared, with souls thus shriven

What will to come, er soon or late
Does differ from the feel of fate?

On road ahead, a few must stand
On path thus trod, on lines thus manned
The what is clear, the where not bidden
As with a horse, with rider ridden

What will to come will come at will
As with the hounds at riders heel

Loyal
This was shared with me by a close friend and brother in the Lord who wrote it in one sitting on a paper napkin at a coffee shop as I recall after having a dream or what some might call a vision in his horse barn. He’s been so kind to me over many years and has taught me much about life and dreams and God and how our Father communicates interacts with us through the Holy Spirit in spirit.

He’s never told me I can’t share it, and he originally posted it on a open forum to share. It caught my eye and that was the beginning of our friendship.
Nice , do you understand its translation?

The Two Witnesses are brothers in the same spirit.

The mother in the first line is not an earthly mother

Loyal
The 144,000 are not a literal 144k, neither are they literal bloodline Jews. It is speaking of the entirety of the elect, all true Christians, spiritual Israel. The 144k is not to be taken literally.

I suggest reading commentaries from some of the great theologians/bible expositors on the Bible Hub website for these verses. You can't just take the book of Revelation at face value. Like I said most of it is symbolic/figurative language.
You are correct, and yet incorrect to say the 144k Jews are not Jews.

The 144k are indeed the Elect, although i am certain none of them will ever think of themselves in that manner.

Being Elect in God means being Humble before your Creator.

As the scripture states, a true Jew is one whose heart is circumcised. So those 144k Jews are not necessarily of the Jewish race, but they are what God calls a true Jew.

And in this case , there are only 144k of them.

Loyal
There is another he shared with me concerning the nature of man and the duality that exists contrasting the flesh and the spirit, dividing even spirit and soul, as scripture instructs us-

For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit...

Understanding these things is a key to understanding dreams.

It goes like this-

The body falls
The soul does stand
Which was it first
The Soul or man?
If what we see, our spirit sees
Does not it have autonomy?

Of its nature, much is spoken
We see not more than just a token
Is all we glimpse, or think, or feel
More than a shadow of all that's real?

The body breathes, the Spirit leads
A symptom of duality

With sight uncommon
Or soul unbound
With vision clear
Or symbols found

The story known, though cast unborn
As from a Book, from pages torn
If then what will is known and still
Where do we find such that is Will?

A subject matter much debated
With answers great, and masticated
A simple truth might simply be...
The choices made of Will that's free
Do plant the seeds of all to be.

As story told, from symbols wrought
Of stones unturned, of dreams not sought
A choice is made from those then brought
From rainbow hues, of color not

Of food that's given, and hunger stayed
Of doors once locked, and keys then made
Of path that's walked, and price that's paid
Of faith thus kept, and doubt at bay

For though ones self be self assailed
The One does guide them to prevail

For those about, and those at rest
Ones self made known, as though undressed
From rooms within, with windows closed
To keep that in thus unexposed?

For missteps made along the way
To see ones self and unafraid
The sight made clear, the Spirit dressed
With raiment white, and oil pressed

With insight sought, from lands diverse
With face unknown, they all converse
The bond is made, though hand not given
From need thus shared, with souls thus shriven

What will to come, er soon or late
Does differ from the feel of fate?

On road ahead, a few must stand
On path thus trod, on lines thus manned
The what is clear, the where not bidden
As with a horse, with rider ridden

What will to come will come at will
As with the hounds at riders heel
Lol that was an easy read.

The answer to this is all summed up where Jesus says , Love God with all your heart, love God with all your soul, love God with all your mind

Loyal
@BlessedCreator -- you said that you don't believe that the 144,000 are literal. Well look at book of Revelation chapter 7 vs 4-8 "and I heard the number of those who were sealed. One hundred and forty-four thousand of all the trip es of the children of Israel. 12,000 from each of the 12 tribes. They are listed in those verses.

Staff Member
Dear Sister @AnneOminous
Thank-you for sharing them both!
If you'd like I can copy and move both of them to our Water Cooler Forum. We used to have one for poems, but it melted away on one of our updates.
So, let me know, and thanks again for sharing them!

YBIC
Nick
\o/
<><

May the wisdom of Jesus be with us always

Certainly Revelations as symbols and images but there are people involved to. The hundred forty-four thousand Jews , the Antichrist , Jesus , and God's Two Witnesses.

Reason that we know that the Two Witnesses are real is by what it states in Revelations . These are the two Anointed ones .

God doesn't anoint things and ideas God anoints people
@Bill,
I know there are very few they have knowledge about the two. Your information is a match with the true so far in my humble opinion. Can you give me an answer to these following questions, please: 1., Are they nearly 50 years old? 2., Why are they hidden? What is the purpose of to be hidden? Was it even hidden from them who they are, their identity I mean? 3., Do they have human souls or transformed angelic souls? 4., Before they will meet up in Jerusalem, where they will come from, from what countries, do you know? 5., You mentioned they have friends, they work, they are as normal as anyone else but hidden from us, walking among us, but do they have children, are they married? 6., What do they have to do exactly, waiting for the call from God only or they have to be priests in Churches or anything like that? I have more questions but let's settle for now. I really appreciate your answers if you would answer these! God Bless! Best Regards, Laz

Loyal
@Bill,
I know there are very few they have knowledge about the two. Your information is a match with the true so far in my humble opinion. Can you give me an answer to these following questions, please: 1., Are they nearly 50 years old? 2., Why are they hidden? What is the purpose of to be hidden? Was it even hidden from them who they are, their identity I mean? 3., Do they have human souls or transformed angelic souls? 4., Before they will meet up in Jerusalem, where they will come from, from what countries, do you know? 5., You mentioned they have friends, they work, they are as normal as anyone else but hidden from us, walking among us, but do they have children, are they married? 6., What do they have to do exactly, waiting for the call from God only or they have to be priests in Churches or anything like that? I have more questions but let's settle for now. I really appreciate your answers if you would answer these! God Bless! Best Regards, Laz
The Lord's peace be always with you

I know there are many opinions of who or what the Witnesses are, and i think, understanding the fulness of Jesus can help us.

Jesus is more than just the flesh and blood. He is the "Word " imbedded into the 2 stone tablets given to Moses. Jesus was the " Rock " ( and life giving water ) that followed the Israelites in the desert. Jesus is the thoughts that inspire people to do great things in His name. And of course Jesus is God.

Jesus was also born, grew up, family, friends. Loved and was loved.
So when we look at 'What' the Witnesses are. They are the Two Stones that held the Word of God. They Are the Lampstands, yet Jesus is the Fire they hold, "For All the World to See". They are the Servants of the Most High.

And like Jesus, they too, are born, have parents, family, friends, love and are loved.

They are hidden, or revealed, much in the same way thier Lord was. As we see in the scriptures, some knew of Jesus. Yet most did not. God reveals as He chooses.

For me, God allows me to share freely here.

Are they over 50? I am 64 now, how old the other is, i do not know.

Why we are hidden. Even here, who believes. Lol. I do not know who the other Witness is. But i know he is active. I felt his presence in all the Tornado's last week.

We are both human. And although i am not Elijah (the person) i do have the same type of spirit in me that he has.

I have been married for 33 years come May. I have 5 children and 5 grandchildren. My wife knows who i am.

I live in the USA, i can not say about the other Witness at this time. In many ways he is still hidden from me. And i am not looking.

If i tell you it was an easy road, then i would be lying. I had to learn to rely soley on God. To recognize His peace in my heart. To walk the path He prepared for me.

I hope this helps you.

Yes, i am One of the Two Witnesses.

The Lord's peace be always with you

I know there are many opinions of who or what the Witnesses are, and i think, understanding the fulness of Jesus can help us.

Jesus is more than just the flesh and blood. He is the "Word " imbedded into the 2 stone tablets given to Moses. Jesus was the " Rock " ( and life giving water ) that followed the Israelites in the desert. Jesus is the thoughts that inspire people to do great things in His name. And of course Jesus is God.

Jesus was also born, grew up, family, friends. Loved and was loved.
So when we look at 'What' the Witnesses are. They are the Two Stones that held the Word of God. They Are the Lampstands, yet Jesus is the Fire they hold, "For All the World to See". They are the Servants of the Most High.

And like Jesus, they too, are born, have parents, family, friends, love and are loved.

They are hidden, or revealed, much in the same way thier Lord was. As we see in the scriptures, some knew of Jesus. Yet most did not. God reveals as He chooses.

For me, God allows me to share freely here.

Are they over 50? I am 64 now, how old the other is, i do not know.

Why we are hidden. Even here, who believes. Lol. I do not know who the other Witness is. But i know he is active. I felt his presence in all the Tornado's last week.

We are both human. And although i am not Elijah (the person) i do have the same type of spirit in me that he has.

I have been married for 33 years come May. I have 5 children and 5 grandchildren. My wife knows who i am.

I live in the USA, i can not say about the other Witness at this time. In many ways he is still hidden from me. And i am not looking.

If i tell you it was an easy road, then i would be lying. I had to learn to rely soley on God. To recognize His peace in my heart. To walk the path He prepared for me.

I hope this helps you.

Yes, i am One of the Two Witnesses.
Thanks For your response!

Active
Greetings,
I have not had any dreams or visions of the two witnesses, but I have seen the new Jerusalem, and wormwood, and the sky split wide open...and a voice thundered from heaven about executing final judgment.

All praise, glory and honor be unto God. Amen

Loyal
Thanks For your response!
May the Lord Jesus fill us with His Wisdom.

It is hard to believe, after so many years of others teaching or guessing. So when Revelations sits in front of you, can you believe it is already here?

People who lived through WW2 will tell you how quickly Everything changed from 1941 to 1947 . In those few short years, the whole world changed.

We are quickly approaching the
World's Sea Change, again. The last one was the pandemic. This next one should be called ecodemic, or wardemic as they will come at nearly the same time.

According to Jeremiah if a prophet claims to have a dream you should punch him in the face.

Who says, "I have a dream!," in our present times? Martin Luther King. His words will not benefit his people.

Jeremiah 23:

25 I have heard what the prophets said, that prophesy lies in my name, saying, I have dreamed, I have dreamed.

26 How long shall this be in the heart of the prophets that prophesy lies? yea, they are prophets of the deceit of their own heart;

27 Which think to cause my people to forget my name by their dreams which they tell every man to his neighbour, as their fathers have forgotten my name for Baal.

28 The prophet that hath a dream, let him tell a dream; and he that hath my word, let him speak my word faithfully. What is the chaff to the wheat? saith the Lord.

29 Is not my word like as a fire? saith the Lord; and like a hammer that breaketh the rock in pieces?

30 Therefore, behold, I am against the prophets, saith the Lord, that steal my words every one from his neighbour.

31 Behold, I am against the prophets, saith the Lord, that use their tongues, and say, He saith.

32 Behold, I am against them that prophesy false dreams, saith the Lord, and do tell them, and cause my people to err by their lies, and by their lightness; yet I sent them not, nor commanded them: therefore they shall not profit this people at all, saith the Lord.

33 And when this people, or the prophet, or a priest, shall ask thee, saying, What is the burden of the Lord? thou shalt then say unto them, What burden? I will even forsake you, saith the Lord.

34 And as for the prophet, and the priest, and the people, that shall say, The burden of the Lord, I will even punish that man and his house.

35 Thus shall ye say every one to his neighbour, and every one to his brother, What hath the Lord answered? and, What hath the Lord spoken?

36 And the burden of the Lord shall ye mention no more: for every man's word shall be his burden; for ye have perverted the words of the living God, of the Lord of hosts our God.

37 Thus shalt thou say to the prophet, What hath the Lord answered thee? and, What hath the Lord spoken?

38 But since ye say, The burden of the Lord; therefore thus saith the Lord; Because ye say this word, The burden of the Lord, and I have sent unto you, saying, Ye shall not say, The burden of the Lord;

39 Therefore, behold, I, even I, will utterly forget you, and I will forsake you, and the city that I gave you and your fathers, and cast you out of my presence:

40 And I will bring an everlasting reproach upon you, and a perpetual shame, which shall not be forgotten.

Loyal
According to Jeremiah if a prophet claims to have a dream you should punch him in the face.

Who says, "I have a dream!," in our present times? Martin Luther King. His words will not benefit his people.

Jeremiah 23:

25 I have heard what the prophets said, that prophesy lies in my name, saying, I have dreamed, I have dreamed.

26 How long shall this be in the heart of the prophets that prophesy lies? yea, they are prophets of the deceit of their own heart;

27 Which think to cause my people to forget my name by their dreams which they tell every man to his neighbour, as their fathers have forgotten my name for Baal.

28 The prophet that hath a dream, let him tell a dream; and he that hath my word, let him speak my word faithfully. What is the chaff to the wheat? saith the Lord.

29 Is not my word like as a fire? saith the Lord; and like a hammer that breaketh the rock in pieces?

30 Therefore, behold, I am against the prophets, saith the Lord, that steal my words every one from his neighbour.

31 Behold, I am against the prophets, saith the Lord, that use their tongues, and say, He saith.

32 Behold, I am against them that prophesy false dreams, saith the Lord, and do tell them, and cause my people to err by their lies, and by their lightness; yet I sent them not, nor commanded them: therefore they shall not profit this people at all, saith the Lord.

33 And when this people, or the prophet, or a priest, shall ask thee, saying, What is the burden of the Lord? thou shalt then say unto them, What burden? I will even forsake you, saith the Lord.

34 And as for the prophet, and the priest, and the people, that shall say, The burden of the Lord, I will even punish that man and his house.

35 Thus shall ye say every one to his neighbour, and every one to his brother, What hath the Lord answered? and, What hath the Lord spoken?

36 And the burden of the Lord shall ye mention no more: for every man's word shall be his burden; for ye have perverted the words of the living God, of the Lord of hosts our God.

37 Thus shalt thou say to the prophet, What hath the Lord answered thee? and, What hath the Lord spoken?

38 But since ye say, The burden of the Lord; therefore thus saith the Lord; Because ye say this word, The burden of the Lord, and I have sent unto you, saying, Ye shall not say, The burden of the Lord;

39 Therefore, behold, I, even I, will utterly forget you, and I will forsake you, and the city that I gave you and your fathers, and cast you out of my presence:

40 And I will bring an everlasting reproach upon you, and a perpetual shame, which shall not be forgotten.
And the point you are making ?

Where now is the Gift of Discernment, the Gifts so many claim but don't use.

Status
Not open for further replies.