• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

THREE SONGS ( I hope you are blessed)

Loyal
Hello,

Cool, a music section. Awesome. Sharing some songs I've done recently. I thank God
for being able to play the piano. I play around with creating songs for His Glory in my
free time. I also try to base the songs on scripture as much as possible. Takes the
headache out of trying to think of lyrics, lol. For most of the songs I used 4 layers,
A drum kit(stock or custom), strings, piano, and brass(trombone). The 3rd song at the bottom has
guitars added instead of brass and rhodes piano which sounds like an organ instead of strings.

All the instrument parts were played using my keyboard and FL Studios 9 demo version to add effects, etc. For example on the "And all these things song" I used one of their features called pitcher(pitch) to
auto-tune the chorus.

Stay blessed by friends.

Matthew 6:33-34
But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.

John 21:3-6
“I’m going out to fish,” Simon Peter told them, and they said, “We’ll go with you.” So they went out and got into the boat, but that night they caught nothing. Early in the morning, Jesus stood on the shore, but the disciples did not realize that it was Jesus. He called out to them, “Friends, haven’t you any fish?” “No,” they answered. He said, “Throw your net on the right side of the boat and you will find some.” When they did, they were unable to haul the net in because of the large number of fish.

John 21:17
The third time he said to him, “Simon son of John, do you love me?” Peter was hurt because Jesus asked him the third time, “Do you love me?” He said, “Lord, you know all things; you know that I love you.” Jesus said, “Feed my sheep.

Psalms 37 3-8
Trust in the Lord, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed.Delight thyself also in the Lord; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.Commit thy way unto the Lord; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass. And he shall bring forth thy righteousness as the light, and thy judgment as the noonday. Rest in the Lord, and wait patiently for him: fret not thyself because of him who prospereth in his way, because of the man who bringeth wicked devices to pass. Cease from anger, and forsake wrath: fret not thyself in any wise to do evil. For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth.

Psalms 37 30-34
The mouth of the righteous speaks wisdom,And his tongue talks of justice.The law of his God is in his heart;None of his steps shall slide. The wicked watches the righteous,And seeks to slay him. The Lord will not leave him in his hand,Nor condemn him when he is judged. Wait on the Lord,And keep His way,And He shall exalt you to inherit the land;When the wicked are cut off, you shall see it.

Loyal
I didn't really start doing these vocal compositions until I got married. Since then (last 4 years), the LORD has blessed me with
doing about 8 albums (7 to 10 tracks per album), not counting the instrumental only albums.

If anyone wants some background music for a project you want to do , let me know and I can be of assistance.
Free of charge.

Stay blessed.