Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

TJ Format

It has. You will get used to it ;). It is actually feels a lot nicer imho.

It has. You will get used to it ;). It is actually feels a lot nicer imho.
Hmmm I'm having a lot of trouble with it...I keep getting lost with it. I blame this on my current state of health...so I'll bumble my way through or end up dropping out. I do not expect the world to stop just for me. Thanks for the answer

Has the format of Talk Jesus changed? Its plain and more difficult to navigate....Or is it me?
If you need help or have any questions, please let me know or any of the staff.
We'll try to help you in making your way around, even while we ourselves do the same! :)
I believe the best "tab" to start from which is closer to the previous addition we became accustomed to is probably the "What's New" tab.
Otherwise, this Home page provides you a picture of the forums available to look through.

On another note. I hope you are doing better even as you read this. Prayers to the Throne of Mercy & Grace on your behalf.

With the Love of Christ Jesus.
Nick
\o/
<><

Can you increase the size of the font on your phone?
No option on here for it my font on my phone is enlarged already n darkened my eyes are not so well n I broke me glasses again :confounded: but this is really tiny font on here now:neutral:

@Twistie

Greetings,

You can also adjust the font size in most browsers. Often there is a three (or so) lined or dotted thing on the top right of the browser page which, when selected, opens a list of things then the user can choose and change according to their preference.

By all means PM me if you want to try that and need a little help.

Bless you ....><>

[PS... Still praying each night at 3 for your hubby]

Back