Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

toilet training

Yvette Tanson

I have a 3 1/2 year old son and i am having trouble getting him to do poos in the toilet, he only ever does them in his pants, but he does do wees in the toilet. my husband and i have tried praising him and giving him a treat when he does do it in the loo, telling him off. He knows he has to do poos in the toilet but doesn't actally do them. If we ask him if he wants the loo he will say no then minutes later do it in his pants.
I pray for my son every day and have started praying that he will poo in the toilet today along with my usual prayers for him. but nothing yet.
Any advice

Well my prayers have been answered and my son is now fully toilet trained and we havent had an accident for a couple of months now.

IF WE CARE ENOUGH TO PRAY ABOUT IT HE CARES ENOUGH TO ANSWER.

Praise the LORD! Sorry no one responded to your message. I myself only saw it now.

I potty trained my son when he was about 2 years old and it took me two weeks. All I did was put him on the toilet every 10 minutes and wait! It was time consuming and a lot of hard work, but it paid off!

Although, prayer is always the best!!!! Congratulations!

Back