Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

TWO ARE BETTER THAN ONE.

Alive4Jesus

ECCLESIATES 4:9-12

9 Two are better than one,
because they have a good return for their labour:
10 if either of them falls down,
one can help the other up.
But pity anyone who falls
and has no one to help them up.
11 Also, if two lie down together, they will keep warm.
But how can one keep warm alone?
12 Though one may be overpowered,
two can defend themselves.
A cord of three strands is not quickly broken.

The Bible is very clear and I think I won't say more if not that everyone needs someone on hir or her side and that person could be a friend or a spouse.
Even our Saviour and Lord never worked alone since He had twelve apostles along with the women who invested their money into the ministry (Luke 8:1-4).
We are here because we want or wish to break up our loneliness or celibacy.

Let Yahweh our Father God bless you in the name of Jesus Christ, our Elder Brother and our Saviour and Lord for centuries.

Jesus Christ loves you more.

Last edited:
ECCLESIATES 4:9-12

9 Two are better than one,
because they have a good return for their labour:
10 if either of them falls down,
one can help the other up.
But pity anyone who falls
and has no one to help them up.
11 Also, if two lie down together, they will keep warm.
But how can one keep warm alone?
12 Though one may be overpowered,
two can defend themselves.
A cord of three strands is not quickly broken.

The Bible is very clear and I think I won't say more if not that everyone needs someone on hir or her side and that person could be a friend or a spouse.
Even our Saviour and Lord never worked alone since He had twelve apostles along with the women who invested their money into the ministry (Luke 8:1-4).
We are here because we want or wish to break up our loneliness or celibacy.

Let Yahweh our Father God bless you in the name of Jesus Christ, our Elder Brother and our Saviour and Lord for centuries.

Jesus Christ loves you more.
Again, if two lie together, then they have heat: but how can one be warm alone? And if one prevail against him, two shall withstand him; and a threefold cord is not quickly broken.

Twistie :broken_heart:

I am elated to be alone.
I don’t consider myself a recluse, I just like to be private.

My problem here is as soon as two are tangled the result is politics entering the atmosphere. Influence begins to exert itself, and not always but sometimes at the expense of the truth and God's Word and His heart suffers dilution and becomes obscure. The only way the course remains straight is when those two hold God forever above them and The Lord is sought first and always. Any couple that does not accept that condition will have trouble or as Paul states it (trouble in the flesh.)

My problem here is as soon as two are tangled the result is politics entering the atmosphere. Influence begins to exert itself, and not always but sometimes at the expense of the truth and God's Word and His heart suffers dilution and becomes obscure. The only way the course remains straight is when those two hold God forever above them and The Lord is sought first and always. Any couple that does not accept that condition will have trouble or as Paul states it (trouble in the flesh.)

Why we r told to be equally yolked.. I neva had the political problem to b honest.. my little sis real into politics nephew very much Into the history of economy n laws...
Me personally I neva even had a voters registration.. I tried twice to get one but it neva went through tho..

Twistie

Two are better than one, this is true in marriage as it is well known there is need for a child to be healthy, mentally/ physically / spiritually with a dad and a mom

Back