• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Tyndale House Biblical Translation Team Dabates The Translation of Slave vs Bondservant-

In recent years we’ve seen an enourmouse influx of modern translations of our beloved word of God. The reason for publishers continuing to market the seemingly identical English translations is due mostly to the publishing houses refusing to pay royalties to each other for use of their pretranslated manuscripts. The following link contains a look into the processes of Translation Teams which most of us know exist, yet rarely have the pleasure of seeing:

Loyal
@GRACIA_en_DIOS
Welcome to the forum!

"No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon." Matt 6:24

Let us leave it all with God to whom it belongs. What royalties were paid to Jesus?

"But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you." Matt 6:33

@GRACIA_en_DIOS
Welcome to the forum!

"No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon." Matt 6:24

Let us leave it all with God to whom it belongs. What royalties were paid to Jesus?

"But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you." Matt 6:33

I couldn’t agree more. Not only that but your payment should be the satisfaction of reaching the people of god with his word. The gift of salvation shouldn’t be withheld by man for the sake of payment of any kind. It should be what it is, a gift from god to man. Not a product. I appreciate you comment

Loyal
I couldn’t agree more. Not only that but your payment should be the satisfaction of reaching the people of god with his word. The gift of salvation shouldn’t be withheld by man for the sake of payment of any kind. It should be what it is, a gift from god to man. Not a product. I appreciate you comment
Give God the glory!