Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Waiting...

Doranim

i'm not going to lie and say i don't want a bf...i do, just that the bf that i'm waiting for is the one the God has chosen for me to marry. why date people that you know wont cut it as your one and only. there are guys out there that are super nice...cute...but lack of one very important thing...God in their hearts.
I love the Lord with all my heart and sit here patiently awaiting my perfect match.
-Blanca

just keep in mind what i told you before, doranim. men require a lot of time for Father to get them ready. praying for you, little sister!

your brother and servant in Christ, aristotle

i feel the same way bianca
most of the guys i know are really smart super nice and even attractive but they do not
have that burning passion for god like me.....so i completely understand. just keep your heart focus on god.....and watch alot of jane austin movies! lol
-Brianna

Hi, just remain prayerful. It is when you are constantly in communion with God that he will show you at the appropriate time, the man he has chosen for you. I'm going to post a testimony soon about how God led me to my future husband...

Nice... I love your attitude Bianca.

Just wait patiently, God is still preparing your prince. Just like what my friend told me,
"God is saving the best for last" :)

Back